The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
evilheat
Oh my, I think this thread needs to be hijacked (where is jb_sweden tonight?!) so that you two will stop bickering. Scandinavian geography anyone?

Haha. Angel Interceptor and I do seem to be rather umbrageous characters don't we?! :redface: Just people like that get to me occasionally:smile:
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
evilheat
Oh my, I think this thread needs to be hijacked (where is jb_sweden tonight?!) so that you two will stop bickering. Scandinavian geography anyone?

I wasn't trying to 'bicker' with anyone - Eamonn wrongly accused me of being unnecessarily offensive to the OP, which I was not, and hence I was just explaining that I never intended to be offensive, and that even though I am not a Mod, I still have the right to give people advice of the correct way of how to do things, since Mods can't be everywhere at once, and hence can't monitor every single thread on this message board, so it's down to the users to do some of it themselves.
Reply 22
oh my goodness im so sorry guyss!! lets just be one big happy gay familyy!!! :biggrin:
Reply 23
Angel Interceptor
I wasn't trying to 'bicker' with anyone - Eamonn wrongly accused me of being unnecessarily offensive to the OP, which I was not, and hence I was just explaining that I never intended to be offensive, and that even though I am not a Mod, I still have the right to give people advice of the correct way of how to do things, since Mods can't be everywhere at once, and hence can't monitor every single thread on this message board, so it's down to the users to do some of it themselves.

Keep trying to justify it if you must! You know you were excessive! Whilst you type out you next post I'm off to watch Ricky Gervais's 'Animals' live show.:biggrin:
EamonnHF
Keep trying to justify it if you must! You know you were excessive! Whilst you type out you next post I'm off to watch Ricky Gervais's 'Animals' live show.:biggrin:

My tone was firm, but not obversely harsh. There's no point in giving advice/pointing out people's mistakes if you're going to sugarcoat it as they are less inclined to take you seriously/heed your advice. Anyhows, you're boring me - your skills of interpreting the English language adequately are clearly lacking - no wonder you didn't get into UCL.
Reply 25
Angel Interceptor
Anyhows, you're boring me - your skills of interpreting the English language adequately are clearly lacking - no wonder you didn't get into UCL.

LOL

Something tells me this isn't over just yet.
evilheat
LOL

Something tells me this isn't over just yet.

It's not my fault if others cannot understand the difference between being firm and being mean to people - I never wanted/expected to have an argument in the first place over my first post, as there's nothing offensive about it.
Reply 27
I know, kind of lame bahaviour, just found the arguement amusing that's all :biggrin:.

Anyway, back to doing nothing.
Reply 28
Angel Interceptor
your skills of interpreting the English language adequately are clearly lacking - no wonder you didn't get into UCL.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I have got in! You muppet...
EamonnHF
:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I have got in! You muppet...

Then how come in your profile it says 'missed my offer for Law at Durham by one grade (19 marks out of 600 to be specific!) now re-applying to do History', from which I expected that you were reapplying to Durham as you really wanted to go there. Sorry, my mistake, I didn't notice your sig.
Reply 30
Angel Interceptor
Then how come in your profile it says 'missed my offer for Law at Durham by one grade (19 marks out of 600 to be specific!) now re-applying to do History', from which I expected that you were reapplying to Durham as you really wanted to go there. Sorry, my mistake, I didn't notice your sig.

No worries. All is forgiven:smile:
Reply 31
^ sweeeet

evilheat

ever been to aland? he he :smile:
Reply 32
edit: whoops posted the same thing twice and since i dont know how to delete it, ill fill the space with a poem.

as i was walking up the stair
i met a man who wasnt there
he wasnt there again today
i wish that man would go away
thefin
edit: whoops posted the same thing twice and since i dont know how to delete it, ill fill the space with a poem.

as i was walking up the stair
i met a man who wasnt there
he wasnt there again today
i wish that man would go away

You can delete posts by clicking on the 'Edit' button in the corner of your post, then clicking 'Delete', then changing the option to 'Delete this post'. :smile:
Reply 34
Angel Interceptor
You can delete posts by clicking on the 'Edit' button in the corner of your post, then clicking 'Delete', then changing the option to 'Delete this post'. :smile:

is this a hint that you didnt enjoy the poem? :p:

anyway, thanks. i shall use this new skill if and when the opportunity arrives
Reply 35
thefin
^ sweeeet

ever been to aland? he he :smile:

I haven't been to Åland, no. However, I am familiar with the dispute between Sweden and Finland over the Islands back in 1920!* Still haven't forgiven Finland for stealing those great islands from us!

*: Looked up the exact year in my Mastering Modern History textbook. Sure miss my IB History class... No, not really, I am just patehtic and should go to bed since I have to get up early and go to work tomorrow.
Reply 36
evilheat
I haven't been to Åland, no. However, I am familiar with the dispute between Sweden and Finland over the Islands back in 1920!* Still haven't forgiven Finland for stealing those great islands from us!

*: Looked up the exact year in my Mastering Modern History textbook. Sure miss my IB History class... No, not really, I am just patehtic and should go to bed since I have to get up early and go to work tomorrow.

You should go sometime, its great, half my family are from there.
Reply 37
Thank you to whoever pos repped me for this thread!:smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending