The Student Room Group

English Literature Essay GCSE "Macbeth" and "The Laboratory"

hi, i really need someone to read my English Literature essay and grade it. criticisms are allowed and any improvements you may have made are greatly appreciated.the exam board is AQA.
the essay compares women from Shakespeare's play "Macbeth" and Browning's poem "The Laboratory". the word limit is 2000 words.
the question is: Are Lady Macbeth and the lady in the lab are insane or ambitious ?

Text Removed :P
(edited 10 years ago)
How are disturbed character portrayed in Macbeth and the laboratory . Please Answer I have an exam in a week and a half
I did this for Literature last year exactly same texts, this I believe is a high B/A this is actually really good with the detail and embedding well done :smile:
Original post by ChocoholicCox
I did this for Literature last year exactly same texts, this I believe is a high B/A this is actually really good with the detail and embedding well done :smile:

Thanks. I got a high A for this, one mark from an A*
This was the draft essay I wrote.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 4
Original post by Dulkharnaynadan
How are disturbed character portrayed in Macbeth and the laboratory . Please Answer I have an exam in a week and a half

How did you find the essay? I'm doing the essay in a week on the same question. I have no idea what to do.
Reply 5
you have 4 hours to write this but what is the word guidance. How many words are you allowed
Thanks
Reply 7
can anyone answer this question for me pleases?
Explore the ways love is presented in Macbeth and three browning poems(The laboratory, my last duchess and porphyria lover )
Take that off now it's no supposed to be on their do you know how many people will use that
Original post by Graviton-Pulse
Thanks. I got a high A for this, one mark from an A*
This was the draft essay I wrote.

Can you help me please I have this controlled assessment I would appreciate it if you did.
(edited 9 years ago)
Can someone please help me with this I have this controlled assessment the 4 themes I have picked is: Jealousy, love, control and obsession.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending