The Student Room Group

Deciding subjects for A/AS level

Hi I am currently going to be filling out an application form for a college, however I am struggling to select a fourth subject to take. So far I am for definite doing English Lit, History and Sociology. Lots of people have told me that sociology goes well with physiology which I would enjoy I'm just not sure and would like people to put forward opinions and ideas:smile:. Baring in mind I don't want to take a language and I am not interested in subjects such as law and economics. Thanks!
Reply 1
I'm guessing you meant Psychology rather than Physiology? Just do a subject you enjoy or have a interest in really. Maybe you could take Maths or a science for a bit of balance since your other subjects are all essay ones?
Reply 2
Original post by AbathaZoe
I'm guessing you meant Psychology rather than Physiology? Just do a subject you enjoy or have a interest in really. Maybe you could take Maths or a science for a bit of balance since your other subjects are all essay ones?

Yes I mean psychology my spellcheck must have changed it:smile:. & well I hate maths that's why I've taken English like as a core subject to take, I was originally going to take biology but I've changed my mind on it an am stuck :frown:. Maybe I need to look into biology?

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Original post by gracelily96
Yes I mean psychology my spellcheck must have changed it:smile:. & well I hate maths that's why I've taken English like as a core subject to take, I was originally going to take biology but I've changed my mind on it an am stuck :frown:. Maybe I need to look into biology?This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Take Economics I really enjoyed it, and links well with History!
Reply 4
hmm I don't think I'd be interested in that:/. But I'll definitely look into it if it links in with history!

Reply 5
Do you enjoy Geography by any chance? That would be a good choice for those subjects.
Reply 6
Original post by `Jts
Do you enjoy Geography by any chance? That would be a good choice for those subjects.

No I'm afraid I don't, I didn't take it at gcse.:frown:

Quick Reply

Latest