The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Yed
Are you meant to let your parents know about your sexual life as a girl???????
Yes I yelled at them and even threw stuff , yes I sworned only with worlds crazy and witch, and yes I told them I hate them . But I can't control my aggression. I Love My Parents More Than Me. Idk what is the solution
Original post by Anonymous
Tonight I had an argument with my parents. I shouted at my dad and I haven't treated him that badly for ages. It took me back to a thought I had when I was younger about him being a teddy bear which I had neglected and torn and ripped. As a Christian, admittedly, I should be treating my folks better. For a kind of reassurance that I'm not an evil person, please could you answer the following questions:

1) Have you ever shouted at your parents?

2) Have you ever sworn at your parents?

3) Have you ever lied to your parents?

4) Have you ever told your parents you hated them?

For your information, I have done all of these. I can't thank my parents enough for still loving me, I don't deserve it.

I am a very bad child. My parents wish I was dead
I am SO HAPPY my parents actually give me a room, a laptop or phone and food. I don't deserve it I have been so rude and mean with them. I know why they wish I was dead.
Original post by Anonymous #1
Tonight I had an argument with my parents. I shouted at my dad and I haven't treated him that badly for ages. It took me back to a thought I had when I was younger about him being a teddy bear which I had neglected and torn and ripped. As a Christian, admittedly, I should be treating my folks better. For a kind of reassurance that I'm not an evil person, please could you answer the following questions:
1) Have you ever shouted at your parents?
2) Have you ever sworn at your parents?
3) Have you ever lied to your parents?
4) Have you ever told your parents you hated them?
For your information, I have done all of these. I can't thank my parents enough for still loving me, I don't deserve it.
1 Yes I have shouted at them

No I haven’t but I really wanted to say hurtful things before.

Yes, I have lied tons in my life to friends or family. I eventually lost my trust.

No I would never but sometimes I do dislike them but never hate them.

When I did things really bad like push my stepmom away I say to myself “Why don’t you just send me to the adoption center already? Now I don’t have a mom, but I still live with my family and my ex-mom I guess.
I did most of these well all of them exempt number four. I recently just told that my stepmom isn’t going to act like my mom anymore and she is just going to treat her daughter that she gave birth as her daughter.

Latest

Trending

Trending