I think my asperger's made me feel awkward around people in general
Scared :erm:
I can't do casual hook ups
Want to find the right person

Maybe I'll loose my virginity, maybe I'll not. Who knows :tongue:
Reply 61
I have a micro penis
1. Not really that bothered.
2. Refuse to have it with someone I don't have feelings for.
3. Not a lot of confidence.

So basically I'm forever alone but I'm not that bothered about it :lol:
18 :smile:
Reply 63
Original post by tweety_2479
Wouldn't say I'm not attractive

but I'm definitely shy and socially awkward and that play a big part

but now it's more of finding the opportunity more than anything else as my social life is dyer as well

Your spelling is "dyer".

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 64
I don't go out much and no previous opportunities have been particularly tempting.
I'm 21 and still a virgin. Don't get me wrong, I do have a sex drive and own vibrators. My thing is confidence. I've gotten close several times, with very VERY attractive men. One of whom I was friends with for 6 years - that time, I didn't want to ruin our friendship as he had just broken up with his gf and was on the rebound - that and he broke my heart 4 years before. I still hate him for that but love him as a friend.
Back to the main point, I'm not fat, constantly have my friends telling me 'I'd kill for your figure'. However my figure is a lie. I have a horrible stomach which I hate with a passion, and no amount of exercise gets rid of it. So I hide it, and do a damn good job. Due to this insecurity, I cannot bare the thought of having sex with someone. Hence, still a virgin. Maybe one day I'll get over it, or fix it. But for now, nada. I hate it.
I don't have much interaction with the opposite sex, and when I do (and might potentially be interested) they always seem to be in relationships!
I'm not very confident.
I'm larger than average (knock on effect with confidence etc)
I don't know how to get out there and meet guys - have just moved home from uni with limited friends/social opportunities.
I spend my summers in an all-girls environment, and at uni there were few males on my course, and I hated clubbing which seemed to be the way most people hooked up.
I want to be in a serious (or at least somewhat serious) relationship first - I need to trust them.

Female 23
I'm not a virgin anymore, but was one until 2 days before my 18th birthday cos I waited to find the right guy- i'm now 18 and still happily with him :smile:
Lack of social skills, low self esteem, shy, not the most attractive, not had any female friends since leaving 6th form, not the most social person in the world either.
From one angle I've got a few things going for me as I'm:
- Tall
- Muscular
- Good job in finance

However that doesn't matter if I have poor social skills (though I can talk to people just fine in a formal setting) as well as non existent communicating with females skills (I believe its called "love shyness", I have all the symptoms) , barely any friends and I never go out. Basically it has mostly to do with the fact that I never go out and hence can't really except to meet any girls. My Friday/Saturday nights are spent at home watching films and it has been this way....well since ever actually. Socializing and going out is a very foreign concept to me (as in where most people's default course of action for a weekend evening is to go out/to a party, for me it is not) and I feel rather uncomfortable in social settings, especially if its a loud place like a pub or especially a club. I don't drink either so that doesn't help make those places any more tolerable.

I am 23, never been kissed, never dated, never nothing. At the present I see no possibility of change on the horizon so I've simply accepted my situation and focus on other things in life.
Reply 70
I don't want to disappoint my partner (I’m single at themoment, never had sex before. One girlfriend but we only kissed.) I had an ideaabout sex but since going to uni I've realised I'm the only person in myfriendship group who is still a virgin. Obviously Sex isn't the most importantthing in the world but I want to lose it before I finish my three year course.But I don't wanna lose it to just some girl, I want to lose it to someone I'min love with.
I get really shy with boys, only got with about 5 boys in my life and they have all been on nights out.
I haven't had a boyfriend but me and one boy were sort of flirting for a long time when i was younger and when he asked me out i said no because i got too shy! I'm 18 and in university now
Reply 72
just waiting for the right guy to come along e.g a guy that would accept my weird and random persona :smile:
Welllllllllll...

I was a virgin until a year ago...

I'm a massive Xbox gamer... I met this guy online who was 24, I was 16... We met up a few times (crazy, right?) and ended up falling madly in love, lost my virginity to him a year and a bit ago and never regretted it.

Broke up with him on Monday. :frown:

People will think I'm mad but I don't regret a minute of it.
1. not attractive
2. not interesting
3. not trying
still a virgin because im waiting for the right guy
when my prince charming comes...ill give up everything for him
deluded i know...but hey i like living in dream world :smile:
Reply 76
Not that bothered. I've had many chances but it's not really a priority. I was at a party and with a girl but she just ended up giving me a blow job cause I told her I don't want to lose it to someone i don't care about.
I think I'd only sleep with someone if I was in a relationship with them. I used to say if I was in love but I would be lucky to just get a consenting partner. Even though it's frustrating at the moment because I am constantly failing with my "love life", I'm quite glad I have these kind of morals because some of my friends have turned into slags and I'd much rather be in my position.
Original post by Anonymous
From one angle I've got a few things going for me as I'm:
- Tall
- Muscular
- Good job in finance

However that doesn't matter if I have poor social skills (though I can talk to people just fine in a formal setting) as well as non existent communicating with females skills (I believe its called "love shyness", I have all the symptoms) , barely any friends and I never go out. Basically it has mostly to do with the fact that I never go out and hence can't really except to meet any girls. My Friday/Saturday nights are spent at home watching films and it has been this way....well since ever actually. Socializing and going out is a very foreign concept to me (as in where most people's default course of action for a weekend evening is to go out/to a party, for me it is not) and I feel rather uncomfortable in social settings, especially if its a loud place like a pub or especially a club. I don't drink either so that doesn't help make those places any more tolerable.

I am 23, never been kissed, never dated, never nothing. At the present I see no possibility of change on the horizon so I've simply accepted my situation and focus on other things in life.

:frown: Don't be like that.
Useless with girls :frown:

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending