The Student Room Group

Can't finger myself?

Whenever I try to insert my fingers in my vagina it doesn't go in. I'm not doing it in the wrong place btw if you think so. When I try to do it whilst holding a mirror I can see my vaginal opening but I can't see the "hole" where my fingers supposed to go deep inside. Like my finger will go a couple cm up but then it feels blocked. And also it hurts when I do it and idk why bc I thought it was supposed to feel good. For the record I'm 17 and a virgin (never worn a tampon either)
Please help me I don't know anyone I'm comfortable to talk to about this in person.
Original post by Anonymous
Whenever I try to insert my fingers in my vagina it doesn't go in. I'm not doing it in the wrong place btw if you think so. When I try to do it whilst holding a mirror I can see my vaginal opening but I can't see the "hole" where my fingers supposed to go deep inside. Like my finger will go a couple cm up but then it feels blocked. And also it hurts when I do it and idk why bc I thought it was supposed to feel good. For the record I'm 17 and a virgin (never worn a tampon either)
Please help me I don't know anyone I'm comfortable to talk to about this in person.

This reminds me of my friend. Back then she was a virgin who didn't have sex because she couldn't find her own hole. Her ex-boyfriend couldn't find it despite being in a long relationship with her. When she broke up with him, she wanted to have sex with me and asked me to look for it - this is how I got to know about her interesting situation. Unfortunately for me, I couldn't find it, and I didn't want to hurt her by "doing it anyway" so I didn't proceed. As you can see, I don't have the answer either.. but if it hurts you, then please don't try to force finger yourself. Different people can be different, and you're still young, so try not to worry too much about not finding the hole right now. When you're 18, you can ask your doctor and it will be totally private and confidential, not even your parents/guardian would know.
You will meet many good people who want to help you.:biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest