Official University of Chester Applicants 2013

Scroll to see replies

Anyone doing Psychology?
Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website
Reply 1241
Anyone doing Maths or Sport and Exercise Science?
Reply 1242
Original post by Emmawilliamson95
Actually no I'm not haha the room has gone! So I probably will be going to trinity hall

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ah no I bet your disappointed that would have left you with a lot more money spare! I'm not gonna stress about the cost anymore just looking forward to moving in and meeting people :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1243
Joining kinda late here but English Lit and Drama and Theatre Studies is what I'll be doing. Anyone else for this and what are people's thoughts?

I'm doing criminology as a single honours :smile:
Congrats everyone who got in today! :smile:
Reply 1246
I'm doing Events Management, so excited! :biggrin:
Don't want to worry people but halls isn't always guaranteed for everyone, even if you live over 30 miles away. I know people who live 3/4 hours away or more and still didn't get it. Just a heads up! Looking at some private houses online would be a good idea, just so you have a back up plan. Cause a lot of them will go when the uni tells everyone if they got a room or not.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Does anyone know the books that combined psychology students need? as I cant find a reading/ book list anywhere!
Original post by SJames94
Will be doing politics and sociology, anyone else?

I am doing sociology and Education studies! So will be with you in sociology :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1250
well done everybody :smile: anyone doing sport and exercise sciences?
Original post by SJames94
Will be doing politics and sociology, anyone else?

I'm doing law with politics so will probably see you for politics!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by theviewfromdec
Congrats to everyone on getting in! I'll be doing Politics and Law.

Gimme a follow on Twitter as I rarely use Facebook anymore - @theviewfromdec

:biggrin:

I'm doing the same!!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1253
I'm doing History!
I've been confirmed.. does the uni send out letters?
Reply 1254
Original post by lauren_denman
Does anyone know the books that combined psychology students need? as I cant find a reading/ book list anywhere!

You'll be told about the latest reading lists in your first lectures, last year we got a voucher for the campus book store worth £50, it helped loads as books are quite expensive
Original post by Pavan.R
You'll be told about the latest reading lists in your first lectures, last year we got a voucher for the campus book store worth £50, it helped loads as books are quite expensive

Ahh okay thank you, I'm doing English literature combined with psychology and the english literature reading list is already up and says to be brought in the summer and read so I wasnt sure if we needed to buy the psychology books in the summer too :smile:
Has anyone heard from the uni at all?? I have had my place confirmed on ucas but thought i might get an acknowledgement from chester
Oh and well done on everyone getting in see you in september!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1257
I still haven't had my place confirmed and i exceeded the requirements :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Needinguidance94
Has anyone not received their updated offer on ucas track?

I've been waiting all day and got told it could be another 24 hours. I was told over the phone I've been confirmed but I want it in writing after receiving results that I didn't expect to get me into Chester!

If it still hasn't changed give our Admissions team a call 08081 44 22 49 or 08081 44 22 51.
Original post by Samuel95
I still haven't had my place confirmed and i exceeded the requirements :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

If you've got any concerns give our Admissions team a call 08081 44 22 49 or 08081 44 22 51.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending