The Student Room Group

Top 5 celebrities you shouldn't find hot but really do

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Mine is Neil Oliver, the Scottish guy who presented Coast and does loads of history/geography docs. It's the voice. So soothing. Makes me weak at the knees!

I once ran into him doing an episode of Coast at Swanage and had to run and hide behind some shops because I was so embarrassed!

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 41
Original post by cambio wechsel
is by popular consent a tremendously attractive man, and so seems an odd inclusion here.

The fact that he's old enough to be my grandfather is what made me think that he'd be suitable in this thread! GILF.
On top of my head, Robert Downey Jr.
Reply 43
Ronan Keating and David Beckham. The reason I shouldn't is because I'm a heterosexual male. But dam these two guys are hot :love:
1. Charlie Sheen
2. Mario Balotelli
3. Pete Doherty
4. Steve-O
Can't think of a fifth one :tongue:
Jon Richardson :rolleyes: I just can't help it he's just so loveable :biggrin:

Not classicly attractive but hey ho
Okay, here goes nothing...

1. Lady GaGa (I don't know why :frown: )
2. Ke$ha (^)
3. Nicki Minaj (as fake as she is)
4. Mariah Carey
5. Katie Price
Reply 47
There's something about Michael McIntyre...
Reply 48
David tennant definitely!
Tom Hiddleston and Benedict Cumberbatch... constantly get asked why for Hiddles.
Reply 50
In no particular order...

Gareth Malone

Alexander Armstrong

Richard Osman

One of my friend's stepdads :getmecoat:

David Mitchell (sometimes :tongue:)

Cillian Murphy
Original post by JordanS94
I think everyone who is a fan of them thinks they're hot tbh. I've never understood Harry though :s-smilie: I just can't find anything attractive about him and Louis looks too feminine he looks more feminine that most of the girls at my college :lol:

mine are:
1. Florence Welch
2. Hayley Williams
3. Heidi Range

I don't have another 2. I don;t know why but even though I'm gay I still find these 3 really attractive :lol:

I think Louiis would be an AMAZING power bottom. Dat ass.
Reply 53
Original post by Cool Cat
1.Lee Mack
2.Greg Davies
3.Richard Osman & Alexander Armstrong (They come as a package)
4.John Higgins (snooker player)
5. (space to be filled)

Gary Lineker is the occupant of my 5th space
Hi =]

Mine are:-

1. Simon Cowell. From the day I first saw him on my television screen I was obsessed. The teeth, the trousers, the personality, his honesty, the way he commands a room. He is a dream (to me).

2. James Arthur- the tattoos :smile: I love guys with tattoos :smile:

3. Johnny Depp- The rugged look :smile:

4. Rihanna- I'm a heterosexual female but her tattoos and body <3

5. Josh Holloway- From back in the Lost days =]

xxx
Reply 55
Original post by awkwardchild
On top of my head, Robert Downey Jr.

I know he's older, but my god he is definitely on my list

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 56
Original post by 100098863
Really James Arthur!? Each to their own I suppose haha , I don't have a top 5 but I have a top 2 my first would be coloccini he's the captain for Newcastle United and my second would be Russell Howard!! ... do you think because of their status it makes you attracted to them regardless of looks?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah possibly. Although I think with the James Arthur thing if I met any guy like him then I'd go for him. But some guys are automatically more attractive because they're successful and talented

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Daniel_R
Ellie Goulding

I definitely would.

Russell Howard :sexface:

James May.

Robert Webb.
(edited 11 years ago)
1.Amy Davidson (redhead off 8 simple rules)
2.Katy Sagal (The mum in 8 simple rules)
3.Nigella Lawson
4.Carol Vorderman
5.Fiona Bruce
John Simm,as the Master. Even though he is portraying a seriously deranged character,he just...mmm. And also Gary Oldman,both as Sirius Black(I mean come on..mm) and as Jim Gordon in the Noln batman trilogy. And on that note,Heath Ledger,yes is a generally attractive man but he really does it for me as The Joker..no idea why. And also Bane. The extreme muscley bulk,the voice,the brute force and scary intelligence with that hint of madness he exudes..so wrong but I found myself really attracted for the entirety of TDKR.
Oh,and Neil Oliver..that hair..

Quick Reply

Latest