The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry

Law Conversion course

Can anyone direct me towards some information about converting to law? It's not the course I've applied for and I've never done it before, but it's something i'm seriously considering doing. The subjects I'm doing are ones I enjoy but I don't really see myself doing a job I enjoy or earning the amount of money I want from them in the future, plus I'm fascinated by the law and human rights and things like that.
Reply 1
you could probably transfer to law if you really want to do it that much :smile: I personally cant wait to get started on it.

To convert to law without a qualifying law degree you need to do the Law conversion course. You can do it at universities, college of law, and even by distance learning. If you're thinking of training as a solicitor or barrister, you'll need to then take a post-grad course called the LPC (law practice course - for solicitors) or the BVC (bar vocational course - for barristers) before you can practice.

Warwick doesnt actually offer the law conversion course, but many other good unis do, e.g. birmingham, bristol etc
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
Reply 2
iiiiiiiiiiiinteresting. Anything that keeps me from growing up and having to get a job is a good thing in my book.
Did it work out cause i am thinking the same thing right now ?

Quick Reply

Latest