The Student Room Group

Are you revising on Christmas day?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by tengentoppa
I'm at A-Level...I only have one exam though so hopefully I'll be ok?
Oh that's better, just do a ton of revision, try to start after christmas day if you want the best chances. I'm revising a lot since I've got 3exams so I guess its a bit better for you.
What subject is it? just keep practicing note taking depending on the subject
No chance. I want my pressies and yummy food!!
Reply 82
Probably a little bit since I don't really celebrate Christmas!:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 83
helll to the no :P
Original post by UndefinedGirl
I am indeed! I won't be studying 24/7 (as per usual with me) but I do aim to get at least 4 hours of revision done.
Happy holidays everyone!
Posted from TSR Mobile

:eek: :eek: 4 hours is a chill day for you?
yes...i wont ruin my career prospects for a day that will be a distant memory in a few weeks
Since I'll be spending most of the day with relatives, it would be rather rude to crack out the revision. But that's just my opinion.
Unfortunately, i think i might have to... :frown:
Nope. Having a few days off is going to mean i'm going to fail my A levels or anything. Just chill and spend time with family.
(edited 11 years ago)
Jesus christ, are you all serious? Revision can wait for one day.
yes, why not? besides all there is on tv is crap anyways
Reply 91
Yes I will be revising because I am a Muslim
No but I only have 2 exams
sure!
Reply 94
Ha I'm starting tomorrow.
Reply 95
No, i'm trying to do some today but I haven't even started yet, so unmotivated :/
Reply 96
Probably not, I've been doing snatches of revision here and there, but I don't have a timetable and I'll probably be spending Christmas Day with the family. Although if I get bored/annoyed (I'm the youngest person there, I think, and nobody is my age!!) I can use revising as an excuse to get away from people :wink:
Original post by Robbie242
Oh that's better, just do a ton of revision, try to start after christmas day if you want the best chances. I'm revising a lot since I've got 3exams so I guess its a bit better for you.
What subject is it? just keep practicing note taking depending on the subject

It's religious studies so it's an essay subject. I think I'll start on the 27th because family will be here on boxing day. Thanks for the advice.
Reply 98
Original post by tengentoppa
It's religious studies so it's an essay subject. I think I'll start on the 27th because family will be here on boxing day. Thanks for the advice.
Oh not bad at all, I'm sure you'll be fine if you start from the 27th on wards, I would only be worried about your revision if you had 3+ subjects, good luck!
Reply 99
Original post by GPODT
Yes I will be revising because I am a Muslim

I'll be joining you on the revision front!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending