The Student Room Group

Mocks

I go on half term tommorrow for 17 days and I have just finished my timetable. Im having christmas off but every other day I plan to do in total, 8 hours and 45 minutes of studying a day is this too much or too little? I really dont want to get burnt out but I also want to achive all grade 8/9's in my mocks. Thanks for your advice :smile:
Original post by Gracegarden
I go on half term tommorrow for 17 days and I have just finished my timetable. Im having christmas off but every other day I plan to do in total, 8 hours and 45 minutes of studying a day is this too much or too little? I really dont want to get burnt out but I also want to achive all grade 8/9's in my mocks. Thanks for your advice :smile:

I would say that is too much, you need to give yourself time to enjoy your holidays. The days around Christmas I would say do no more than 3 hours of revision (say 24th to 26th and then 31st and 1st Jan). You need to make sure you are focusing on the quality of revision rather than quantity as well, there is no point in doing 8 hours of revision a day if it isn't of good quality.
Reply 2
Original post by Gracegarden

I would say to do a bit more if you can- I would take 4 days off and then do around 10 hours of studying on the other days.

I would also adjust your mentality a little so that you’re aiming for all 9s in your mocks.
(edited 4 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest