The Student Room Group

GCSE Past Papers, Material and Requests Thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ThatGirlx
Does anyone have b3, c3, p3 old spec from January 2013?

Thanks!

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2354839

Here's the chemistry thread for monday if that helps
Reply 1541
Does anyone have any past papers for GCSE Chemistry Core Science for Edexcel? Thanks! :smile:
Would really appreciate if anyone has the A141/02 GCSE OCR Twenty First Century Science B1,C1,P1 (Higher) and B2,C2,P2 (Higher papers) along with the mark scheme if possible...
Thanks in advance if anyone manages to get it...Its not on the OCR website but im pretty sure its available
Please does anyone has the Edexcel GCSE Chemistry C1 March 2013 Paper please I need it my exam is on thursday
Reply 1544
the links don't work

can you please repost the Jan. b2c2p2 papers

thanks
Does anyone have the question papers and mark schemes for aqa gcse physics unit 1 January 2013, but old spec? (Foundation and higher would be useful). Thanks if anyone can help me.
Original post by JohnRutts
Does anyone have the question papers and mark schemes for aqa gcse physics unit 1 January 2013, but old spec? (Foundation and higher would be useful). Thanks if anyone can help me.

Hi, is that Science A or Science B?
Original post by tohaaaa
Hi, is that Science A or Science B?

Hi thanks for the reply-it's science A :smile:
Hi thanks for the reply-it's science A :smile:

Awesome.

Just to make sure. Are the spec codes PHY1H and PHY1F?

OR are you talking about the new course? (PH1HP and PH1FP)
(edited 10 years ago)
Wow made in 2k4 and only 7 posii. Lol
Original post by __Student__
Wow made in 2k4 and only 7 posii. Lol

Uhhh... what? :smile:
Original post by tohaaaa
Awesome.

Just to make sure. Are the spec codes PHY1H and PHY1F?

OR are you talking about the new course? (PH1HP and PH1FP)

It's the spec codes PHY1H and PHY1F :smile:
It's the spec codes PHY1H and PHY1F :smile:

Awesome :smile:

http://www.filedropper.com/p1-oldjan2013

Here ya go.

By the way, why are you using the old spec papers? :smile:
Hi does anyone know where i can get the marking scheme for the 2012 may P1 additional science exam?
cant find it anywheeeeeeeere and dont understand why its not on the edexcel website?
thanks for any and all help :smile:
Original post by Emconfused
Hi does anyone know where i can get the marking scheme for the 2012 may P1 additional science exam?
cant find it anywheeeeeeeere and dont understand why its not on the edexcel website?
thanks for any and all help :smile:

I don't know about edexcel, but certainly when I did it with AQA last year the P1 exam for additional science was the same as P1 for just core science, so P1 is just P1 whether you do anymore afterwards or not. That might help? I can't see the website, sorry

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1555
Can anyone please tell me where can i find examples of written questions for sociology? I have difficulty in writing the answers
Does anyone have the OCR History:s-smilie:chools History Project GCSE papers for unit A951/14 june 2012 or january 2013??
OCR History -> Modern World ->

Paper 1 Core Content with USA Depth Study, and
Paper 2 British Depth Study 1890-1918

Mark schemes from Jan 2013, anyone?
Anyone got the OCR GATEWAY PHYSICS JANUARY 2013 PAPER PLEASE PLEASE! I cant find it anywhere on the internet. Anyone with access to interchange retrieve it for me :wink:
Reply 1559
Does anyone have or know where I can get the following OCR
papers:

- English language (higher) - Jan 2013
- English literature (higher) - Jan 2013

Quick Reply

Latest