The Student Room Group

The Dressing Room XI

Scroll to see replies

:lurk:

Merry christmas guys :h: Let's celebrate with some hideous jumpers

was there a sky sports christmas special?
Original post by Rock Fan
was there a sky sports christmas special?

They had a 'Highlights of 2012 Sport' program on around three o'clock, if that is what you are alluding to?
You're a Brentford fan right, KingMessi? Off to Colchester tomorrow? I can't wait. Really annoyed that while I'm in London for five days both our games are away so I think I'm going to them both anyway! My train ticket back on Sat allows me to go via any route so I'm going to buy a ticket from Shrewsbury to the next stop for £2 and use that to get out the ticket barriers there. I'm being paid actual money by a proper company now so I can afford to do away trips. Shame coming down to London for home games every weekend is out of the question. :frown:

If we have a football meet in Manchester some day, which you lot organise, my house has ****loads of crash space.
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by KingMessi
They had a 'Highlights of 2012 Sport' program on around three o'clock, if that is what you are alluding to?

ah ok, I remember they used to get all the pundits involved i.e like having their own x-factor, ready steady cook and they even got them to coach a U14 team for the day
Original post by Rock Fan
ah ok, I remember they used to get all the pundits involved i.e like having their own x-factor, ready steady cook and they even got them to coach a U14 team for the day

Ah. No, there was nothing like that on. I didn't watch much TV today, though - just a brief fifteen minutes after lunch. It may have been on earlier or later.
Original post by Jangrafess
You're a Brentford fan right, KingMessi? Off to Colchester tomorrow? I can't wait. Really annoyed that while I'm in London for five days both our games are away so I think I'm going to them both anyway! My train ticket back on Sat allows me to go via any route so I'm going to buy a ticket from Shrewsbury to the next stop for £2 and use that to get out the ticket barriers there. I'm being paid actual money by a proper company now so I can afford to do away trips. Shame coming down to London for home games every weekend is out of the question. :frown:

If we have a football meet in Manchester some day, which you lot organise, my house has ****loads of crash space.

Well. Brentford are my second team; I had a season ticket there for a year or so, and have been to a fair number of games - but Chelsea are my first team. I had no plans to go tomorrow but will try to get to a game or two before returning to university.

Where are you working? Yes, it is a shame you can't make the home games. My brothers both have home season tickets and we've been doing so very well.
merry christmas guise
Ah. No, there was nothing like that on. I didn't watch much TV today, though - just a brief fifteen minutes after lunch. It may have been on earlier or later.

Guess they didn't do anything this year which is a shame.
Well. Brentford are my second team; I had a season ticket there for a year or so, and have been to a fair number of games - but Chelsea are my first team. I had no plans to go tomorrow but will try to get to a game or two before returning to university.

Where are you working? Yes, it is a shame you can't make the home games. My brothers both have home season tickets and we've been doing so very well.

Fair enough, we'll take what we can get! I'm working from home at the moment doing moderation stuff for various companies. Up bright and early today to get a shift out the way as I'm heading down to Griffin Park in 20 minutes to get the coach!
Drown my sorrows again today me thinks
Original post by Jangrafess
Fair enough, we'll take what we can get! I'm working from home at the moment doing moderation stuff for various companies. Up bright and early today to get a shift out the way as I'm heading down to Griffin Park in 20 minutes to get the coach!

I presume you greatly enjoyed today's game?
Reply 52
What a **** night.
I presume you greatly enjoyed today's game?

The first fifteen minutes were amazing. Some of the best football I've ever seen us play. Then we suddenly got really lazy, and let them back into the game. When Tom was sent off it went to **** until the last ten minutes. Fortunately Colchester were also garbage. We deserved to win and I'm glad that we can win, scoring three goals away from home, even when we're playing ****. But yes, I enjoyed the day out!
Reply 54
Lol just saw the OP, wtf :biggrin:
Reply 55
How fit does Amber Heard look in this scene!? :sogood: :sogood:

[video="youtube;n05TECI4X7w"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n05TECI4X7w[/video]

And 'Ben Lee - Catch My Disease' is such a tune. This show was such a guilty pleasure of mine, why did they only have 8 episodes :emo:
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 56
Original post by Colbert
x

Thoughts on the festival? Spoke to my cousin about it again yesterday and he said that he was up for it.
Original post by Mess.
Thoughts on the festival? Spoke to my cousin about it again yesterday and he said that he was up for it.

I am up for it. Saw Cowbot for about 3 minutes today to pass his keys along and he is keen too. Could be an easy win imo.
Reply 58
Original post by Colbert
I am up for it. Saw Cowbot for about 3 minutes today to pass his keys along and he is keen too. Could be an easy win imo.

:yy: 16th January was the final date to buy early bird tickets wasn't it? Did you notice if there was a limit on those tickets, that they were sold out or anything?

I don't want to subject my cousin to Rob :rofl2:
Original post by Mess.
:yy: 16th January was the final date to buy early bird tickets wasn't it? Did you notice if there was a limit on those tickets, that they were sold out or anything?

I don't want to subject my cousin to Rob :rofl2:

Will research further tomorrow imo.

Rob is a social lubricant, he is mandatory.

Quick Reply

Latest