The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by tasha_xox
hey im applying to southbank, middlesex,, kingston, west london and oxford brookes x

Ah so a few the same. Have you had interviews yet? If so how are they going? X

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 41
Original post by saraboo
Hey! could you tell me how the pre selection day went and what kind of things did you have to do also what kind of questions did they ask you im just so nervous i have the maths and english tests next week I'M so worried ! xx sorry for all the questions

Firstly don't be worried at all! I was and I had no need to be!

The Preselection day was really good and got a better insight into the uni too as you have to remember its about you choosing them as much as them choosing you.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 42
Original post by Emmy101
Firstly don't be worried at all! I was and I had no need to be!

The Preselection day was really good and got a better insight into the uni too as you have to remember its about you choosing them as much as them choosing you.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Sorry sent too early!

Maths questions are just basic things you'd use in nursing like multiplication, division, subtraction, addition, fractions, decimals, percentages from what I remember. And I'm not sure if there was any conversion ones but they are always good to revise just incase!

English was free writing - it's more about spelling, punctuation and stuff than the content of what you write.

Hope I've been helpful. Good luck and stay calm!

Emma xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 43
Original post by Emmy101
Hiya,

Anyone applying to the London Uni's?

I have offers from Southbank, Kings and Greenwich and interviews at Middlesex and West London in me to few months.

Good Luck with your interviews :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Heyy I have an interview with London Southbank tomorrow, just wondering whether they ask you about the current issues in nursing? If so I need to revise them! And any tips on what to do?

Thank you! xxx
Reply 44
Got an invitation to a selection day at Sheffield Hallam on the 7th Feb :smile: got all 5 interviews back now so happy! xxxx
Reply 45
Original post by Emmy101
Ah so a few the same. Have you had interviews yet? If so how are they going? X

Posted from TSR Mobile

I have interviews in feb and march, but i did do the mendas test online for lsbu which seemed simple enough. im very nervous for the maths tests, though.:s-smilie: how about you?
Reply 46
Had an interview at Teesside university on dec 5th. Still waiting to hear if I was successful!
Reply 47
Original post by blondy2012
Heyy I have an interview with London Southbank tomorrow, just wondering whether they ask you about the current issues in nursing? If so I need to revise them! And any tips on what to do?

Thank you! xxx

Good luck! I don't believe they did but if you have time to its always good to know as much about your chosen field as possible. It was a really informal relaxed interview - just to get to know you really :smile:

Any other questions just ask :smile:

Emma

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 48
Original post by tasha_xox
I have interviews in feb and march, but i did do the mendas test online for lsbu which seemed simple enough. im very nervous for the maths tests, though.:s-smilie: how about you?

I've done all but Middlesex and west london which are jan and feb. for me I'm most nervous about English but already done it for Middlesex. I'd say go on BBC Bitesize for a quick revise if your worried :smile: Good Luck x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi everyone. I have a place at canterbury christchurch for september (deferred from last year) and look forward to possibly meeting some of you :smile: if you have applied to canterbury - and its anything like last year they took ages to reply and send out interview letters so dont worry if you haven't heard from them yet. :wink:
(edited 11 years ago)
hi everyone :smile:
i am applying for children's nursing:
LSBU: conditional offer
Edgehill: interview in February
Staffordshire: interview in March
Keele: just had an acknowledgement

:smile:
Reply 51
Original post by Olivia_R
Hello!

I have an interview for child nursing at cumbria university on 30th January! Quite scared!

when did you hear about getting an interview? ive applied to cumbria also
i applied too
keele, Hertfordshire, Cumbria, Aberdeen and Dundee in November and still haven't heard anything back :frown::frown: worrying.

has anyone heard from these unis, and how long is usually to wait :frown:

nervouussss x
Reply 53
Original post by abbiex
Just got an email from Hull University saying I have an interview for child nursing in march! anyone else applied for child nursing at Hull? :redface:

xxxxxxx

What date is your interview and when did you apply to Hull? I only sent my application in at the beginning of January and got my acknowledgement last week so not sure when I would hear back about an interview? :smile:
Reply 54
Hi there i'm new to the student room! Has anyone applied to keele? Xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 55
Original post by nataliefitz
i am applying for children's nursing:
LSBU: conditional offer
Edgehill: interview in February
Staffordshire: interview in March
Keele: just had an acknowledgement

:smile:

I've not heard anything from keele yet :-( have you still not heard anything? xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ajferns20
Hi there i'm new to the student room! Has anyone applied to keele? Xx

Posted from TSR Mobile

ive applied to keele, for child nursing, but still nothing yet either :frown: xxx
Reply 57
Original post by alannat
ive applied to keele, for child nursing, but still nothing yet either :frown: xxx

when did you send your application form off? xx
Reply 58
Anyone got an offer from anglia ruskin?
Original post by ajferns20
when did you send your application form off? xx

around the middle off november, youuu? xxx

Latest

Trending

Trending