The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 920
Children's nursing at Cumbria anyone? :smile:
Helllllo :smile: is there any child nurses starting at Canterbury christ church in september 2013? Xx
Reply 922
Anyone going to Greenwich in September for Childrens Nursing? Be nice to get to know people beforehand x
I will be a secon year :smile: x
Original post by Georgieann
I will be a secon year :smile: x

How did you find your first year? Is it what you expected? :smile:
Reply 925
hiiii 😊 I've been given an offer for the children's nursing course at Northumbria university for the march 2014 intake... private mail me if you have too! would be great to get to know some of my course mates xxx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 926
Hi all. I'm thinking off applying next year but quite confused. I will be a mature student (23) with grade b in cache diploma in child care and education witch is equivalent to three a levels. I have maths and English at grade c and hoping to get c in science next year. It it possibly to apply with these qualifications.

Any info would be grateful x
Original post by Laura13x
Hi all. I'm thinking off applying next year but quite confused. I will be a mature student (23) with grade b in cache diploma in child care and education witch is equivalent to three a levels. I have maths and English at grade c and hoping to get c in science next year. It it possibly to apply with these qualifications.

Any info would be grateful x

I'm sure of you phone the unis you want to apply to they will help you with figuring out if it is enough :-) Each uni tends to be different with which diplomas etc that they accept I think.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 928
I start Edge Hill in a few weeks for Children's Nursing, I'm classed as a mature student at the grand old age of 24!
Original post by riawilkinson
I have an unconditional offer for child nursing at Leeds because I deferred for a year so if you go there I will be on the same course :smile: xx

Posted from TSR Mobile

How longn after your interview did you het an offer xzx
Original post by Lsfmith
Me too! I was at the interview yesterday and didn't think I did too well, over the moon with my offer! Xx

Wow you got an offer next day????
Original post by Emmy101
Hiya,

Anyone applying to the London Uni's?

I have offers from Southbank, Kings and Greenwich and interviews at Middlesex and West London in me to few months.

Good Luck with your interviews :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

How was the Selection day and interview for greenwich?
I am travelling up to London on Wednesday and if i pass the maths and english they said they would interview me on the day?
Any tips on what to prepare for and revise?
I am SO nervous !
Hello ,

My name is Suman Bansal and I have applied for Child Nursing at the University of Bedfordshire , the University of Greenwich , Oxford Brookes University , Anglia Ruskin University and Canterbury Christ Church University.

I applied on the 22nd of November and since been contacted by the University of Greenwich this Wednesday for some Pre-selection tests.
any advice

I have applied for children nursing at Wolverhampton and have an interview and maths and literacy test any advice im so nervous and scared
Reply 934
Hi everyone I have an interview a week on Thursday for children's nursing at UCLAN. Any advice ?

Also I have just discovered I do not have my original certificates. I have a candidate statement of provisional results but don't think that is good enough? I am now fretting over this.

Any advice would be appreciated.
(edited 10 years ago)
Got an offer from Wolverhampton university which I'm glad of as it is my insurance choice! :smile:
thats great congrats . what were the exams you had to sit like
Original post by Laura13x
Hi everyone I have an interview a week on Thursday for children's nursing at UCLAN. Any advice ?

Also I have just discovered I do not have my original certificates. I have a candidate statement of provisional results but don't think that is good enough? I am now fretting over this.

Any advice would be appreciated.

google OFQUAL and you can get replacement certificates. You have to pay a fee though.
Hi how was your interview and can you suggest me what topic did you discussed about current issue.
thank you :smile:
I have an interview tomorow and I am so nervous because its the first interview I have ever had.

Latest

Trending

Trending