The Student Room Group

I'm Irish and want to study medicine in the uk- what tests do I need to do?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
I am stuck between buying 1.Preparing for the BMAT: The Official Guide to the Biomedical
2.How to Master the BMAT
by Chris John Tyreman

Any suggestions greatly appreciated :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Tcwillbe
I am stuck between buying 1.Preparing for the BMAT: The Official Guide to the Biomedical
2.How to Master the BMAT
by Chris John Tyreman

Any suggestions greatly appreciated :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

If you possibly can then both but if you have to choose then I'd choose the latter as there's more in it. Though there are also some ridiculously hard questions in it :-/
Reply 22
Original post by NinjaNerdfighter
If you possibly can then both but if you have to choose then I'd choose the latter as there's more in it. Though there are also some ridiculously hard questions in it :-/

Thanks I will get them both :smile: the second one looks great,is the first one any good?
Btw, will you, as an Irish, apply to irish schools too? If so, do you have any recommendations for HPAT books?
Reply 24
Original post by ParticlePhysics
Btw, will you, as an Irish, apply to irish schools too? If so, do you have any recommendations for HPAT books?

Of course I am applying to irish colleges! England is just a back up plan. There are no avaliable hpat books.most irish people do hpat courses/classes.some learn it on the Internet though.hope this helps :smile:
Original post by Tcwillbe
Of course I am applying to irish colleges! England is just a back up plan. There are no avaliable hpat books.most irish people do hpat courses/classes.some learn it on the Internet though.hope this helps :smile:

oh okay! I am from finland (EU) and am planning to apply to both the UK and ireland (love em both so much!)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending