The Student Room Group
Freshers week
University of Westminster
London
Visit website

Is University of Westminster good for undergraduate psychology

Ok so I've got my offer from Westminster uni and I really want to go, and I was super excited about it. But then I started reading some discussions about it saying people didn't like it etc

I would love to hear about current student experiences who are on the course and just general feelings towards the university from anyone

Hope everyone had a good new year and Christmas

(I'm new here on tsr-finally made a account)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1
Original post by farihaaah
Ok so I've got my offer from Westminster uni and I really want to go, and I was super excited about it. But then I started reading some discussions about it saying people didn't like it etc

I would love to hear about current student experiences who are on the course and just general feelings towards the university from anyone

Hope everyone had a good new year and Christmas

(I'm new here on tsr-finally made a account)

Posted from TSR Mobile

i can only give you my general feelings and thats westminster isn't one of the best unis-its generally low down on league tables and student satisfaction tables.
http://www.whatuni.com/degrees/university-uk/university-of-westminster-ranking/4095/page.html

is worth a look though - it has reviews on westminster both good and bad from people who actually went there
Freshers week
University of Westminster
London
Visit website
Hi! :smile:

I'm a first-year undergraduate at Westminster uni, so I'll probably be a little biased. I, honestly, REALLY enjoy it at university and the professors there are really nice and don't patronise you in any way (I'm guessing it's that way in many other unis but yeah :P)

I admit it's not one of the best universities in the UK but I, for one, am really enjoying my time there. I've met loadssss of nice people and the student union has a lot of cool events all the time.

I'd say the only real bad thing about Westminster is that it's divided in a lot of different campuses, which means that most of your friends at uni will be from the Regent Campus.... which really sucks, well for me. (That is supposing you'll live at home) I, personally, really wish I could meet other people from different courses but it's not very easy, unless you join sports and societies (which are quite cool, actually)

The course in itself is really cool, I'm really passionate about Psychology and I reallyy enjoy seminars.

Anyway, I think that's about it. :lol: If you have any other particular questions, feel free to PM me or quote me :lol: I'd be happy to answer :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending