The Student Room Group

Child Nursing Interview at Bangor University

Scroll to see replies

I need to have a look at that enrolment thing then, I didn't realise you could only do it between certain hours.
Has anyone enrolled online yet?
Reply 102
I've partly done it yeah. Just need to uploads a pic of myself for our ID then all done. You? Xx
I've activated it, going to start doing it now. At least uploading a picture ourselves means we might end up with a decent photo! haha x
Reply 104
Hahaa yeah I was thinking that. At least we can say yeah or no. And it not be a horrible one they take first time. Just need to sort it out tomorrow once I wake up and make my face look respectable :smile: xx
Original post by EmmaF93
Hahaa yeah I was thinking that. At least we can say yeah or no. And it not be a horrible one they take first time. Just need to sort it out tomorrow once I wake up and make my face look respectable :smile: xx

Have you heard anything from finance yet?
I know that on the fees page it says balance 0.00 but ive still had no paperwork off them as to the final award.
Ive just got to put my photo up and then im all done x
Reply 106
Yeah we don't have to put anything about our money from the bursary on I don't think. Only evidence if we were getting funding from other places. Just need to upload my photo and scan in my driving licence as ID then all done :smile: I've not received and matters yet. We start in 11 days. Getting very annoyed with it now xx
Yeah it is annoying but I cant wait to start now! :smile:
Reply 108
I know me neither. Not long not until we finally meet each other :smile: xx
Hey guy, have you had your blood test yet? My appointment is on the 26th of Sept at General Clinic- Mountain View, is anyone in the same situation as me?
I havent had any blood tests or any appointment for one but I know occupational health was on the timetable for the first week.
I have received a letter from Occupational health and they have arranged an appointment for me and the reason is to take a blood test (New HCW) :s-smilie:
Reply 112
Nope I've not had bloods done either. Occupational health day is Thursday 26th. I didn't really understand some of that timetable. Did you Sophie xx
The timetable isnt the best. im hoping that they will clarify it a little on the Monday.
Reply 114
So am I. Especially for the Tuesday morning and Thursday xx
Is anyone living in Snowdon hall during term time? :smile:
Reply 116
Yes I am :smile: I am in room 29 you? X
Haha, I am in room 30 :colondollar:
Still not heard anything from NHS wales, :mad: you?
Reply 119
Omg :smile: if those are our bedroom numbers then we may be in the same flat :smile: and nope still nothing. Think it's phone call time again! X

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending