The Student Room Group
Graduation garden party, Queen's University Belfast
Queen's University Belfast

Social Work at Queens 2013

Scroll to see replies

Reply 980
Original post by KerryF94
Well Donee! :smile: Hopefully Queens reply soon now! Theyre the only one im waiting on

And to you too Kerry! I didn't doubt you for a second though! I'm just delighted that I'll be study social work regardless. It's a toss up between Queens (if I get in) and the met, which I've been accepted into, so I'm just delighted! I think that those who haven't heard yet will find out soon though and I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you all!!
Graduation garden party, Queen's University Belfast
Queen's University Belfast
Reply 981
Original post by Isme007
And to you too Kerry! I didn't doubt you for a second though! I'm just delighted that I'll be study social work regardless. It's a toss up between Queens (if I get in) and the met, which I've been accepted into, so I'm just delighted! I think that those who haven't heard yet will find out soon though and I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you all!!

Aww thank youu! :smile:
I'm still feeling anxious because Queens have higher entrance requirements and seem more fussier!
Reply 982
Original post by MarioFanBoy
I got 3 unconditionals, BMC, Magee 3yr route & Magee grad route! So happy right now xD well done everyone & fingers crossed for anyone waiting to hear back from Queen's too :smile:

Absolutely DELIGHTED for you Mario! Well done! Is your first choice still for the grad route? I had a big slap up meal with my family there to celebrate, can't wipe the smile from my face! :smile: :angry:
Reply 983
Original post by Isme007

Thanks and well done :smile: When was your interview ?
Reply 984
Does anyone have any idea of the timetable involved in year 1?
Reply 985
I had one in Dungannon on the 21st Queens on the 22nd, so it felt like aaaages ago! Can't believe the end is in sight! I've basically devoted two years of my life trying to get into this course and finally it's paid off! I think hard work and determination never goes unnoticed for too long :smile:

congrats No1mum, I know how much it meant to you too and now you'll be a career woman. I know you wanted to make your kids proud of you and Im sure they're over the moon!! X
Reply 986
Looks like I won the bet Kerry haha... Guys you've all done amazingly well.
Reply 987
Well done to everyone I'm so chuffed that I got an offer. It's strange that most people heard from bmc and UU but I only heard from SWC. I would expect that if I was unsuccessful I also would of heard. I'm a bit confused but happy I got something anyway lol
Reply 988
I didn't make a bet? :s-smilie:
Reply 989
Original post by Isme007
I had one in Dungannon on the 21st Queens on the 22nd, so it felt like aaaages ago! Can't believe the end is in sight! I've basically devoted two years of my life trying to get into this course and finally it's paid off! I think hard work and determination never goes unnoticed for too long :smile:

congrats No1mum, I know how much it meant to you too and now you'll be a career woman. I know you wanted to make your kids proud of you and Im sure they're over the moon!! X

Aw thanks so much!! Yeah it means so much!! My kids have been so hyper all evening, and my 2 year old was running around singing happy birthday to me!! lol!! He couldn't understand what all the fuss was about, so automatically assumed it was my birthday!! lol!!:biggrin:

I've been studying for 3 years to get on the course, so I can sympathize with you!! It's been a long tough, slog, and probably will still be a long, tough slog.... But it will be SO worth it in the end!!! xx
Reply 990
Original post by KerryF94
I didn't make a bet? :s-smilie:

#1 mum my theory was good
Reply 991
Original post by seanieno9
#1 mum my theory was good

LOL!! Yeah it sure was!! LOL!!

I'm glad you were right because I was going out of my mind with worry!! :biggrin:

I so hope you get in where you want to get into Shaun!! I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for you, and I'd say you have nothing to worry about as I can't see them rejecting people now :biggrin:
Reply 992
Anything is possible, I'm just glad you guys all got the offers you wanted, I'm hoping I got an offer never mind four hahaa....

hopefully Ucas will be emailing me tomorrow or next week or whenever to say yessss
Reply 993
I hope we haven't waited this long for a rejection :frown: congrats on you for getting in aswell !!
Reply 994
Original post by MarioFanBoy
I got 3 unconditionals, BMC, Magee 3yr route & Magee grad route! So happy right now xD well done everyone & fingers crossed for anyone waiting to hear back from Queen's too :smile:

hey mario- i see you got UU grad route? me too!
Reply 995
Well done to all you much deserving people I am delighted for you all..

I myself have heard nothing so panic is slowly sinking in.. :frown:
Reply 996
Original post by DelboyD
Well done to all you much deserving people I am delighted for you all..

I myself have heard nothing so panic is slowly sinking in.. :frown:

likewise Delboy, Rather frustrating to say the least,

PICK guess we have to wait until the second batch is out
Reply 997
when do you think the second batch will be out ??
Original post by Isme007
Absolutely DELIGHTED for you Mario! Well done! Is your first choice still for the grad route? I had a big slap up meal with my family there to celebrate, can't wipe the smile from my face! :smile: :angry:

Awk thanks very much, so pleased for you too!! :smile: Congrats I'm sure you're well chuffed :biggrin: Well I'm still waiting to hear from Queen's, if I get the grad route at Queen's I'll def take it cos I'd like to move back up to Belfast but if I'm unsuccessful with Queen's- 3 yr & 2 yr, I might go for BMC so I can still move up to Belfast....not quite sure yet :/ What about yourself, do you know where you wanna choose?
Original post by cduffy26
hey mario- i see you got UU grad route? me too!

Hey! Congrats :biggrin: Yeh I did indeed :smile: Is that def what you're gonna go for?? I'm not too sure what to do as I'd really like to live in Belfast, gonna see what the outcome is from Queens, If I receive an offer for the grad route there I think that'd probably be my 1st choice.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending