The Student Room Group
Graduation garden party, Queen's University Belfast
Queen's University Belfast

Social Work at Queens 2013

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1180
Original post by crystal94
Queens would be by first choice if I get an offer for it:-) were is yours?
Emm Magee would be my first choice probs:smile:)
Graduation garden party, Queen's University Belfast
Queen's University Belfast
Reply 1181
thanks kerry, wish queens would hurry up then lol i can imagine people will want to wait for all offers before making decisions :smile:
Reply 1182
Original post by bevmac
thanks kerry, wish queens would hurry up then lol i can imagine people will want to wait for all offers before making decisions :smile:

I can't even do anything about the 2 offers I have.. it won't let me decide anything because im still waiting on one.
Reply 1183
well i am hoping no news is good news so i will cling to that thought lol i a delighted to see so many people doing well as i know it is a tough course to get offers on so well done to all :smile:
Reply 1184
Hey everyone found this on NISCC's website, looks like we get 4000 per each year of study with the incentive scheme! Heres the link: http://www.niscc.info/content/uploads/downloads/publications/DHSSPS_student_incentive.pdf

Hope this helps!
Reply 1185
Original post by Angie85
Hey everyone found this on NISCC's website, looks like we get 4000 per each year of study with the incentive scheme! Heres the link: <a rel="nofollow" href="http://www.niscc.info/content/uploads/downloads/publications/DHSSPS_student_incentive.pdf" target="_blank">http://www.niscc.info/content/uploads/downloads/publications/DHSSPS_student_incentive.pdf</a><br />
<br />
Hope this helps!
<br />
<br /> to

Thank you ....
Reply 1186
Thank you :smile:
Reply 1187
Still no word with any of them for me :frown: which sucks, earlier 2 months ago i got an interview with Bath University and i heard that i got my offer within 2 days...wish Queens was like that lol
Original post by bevmac
well i am hoping no news is good news so i will cling to that thought lol i a delighted to see so many people doing well as i know it is a tough course to get offers on so well done to all :smile:

any news yet? my teacher rang uu and the women said they had 1500 people to get back to! so it takes like a week to send out all the offers/rejections!
Reply 1189
Still no word, gonna be a long week for me! lmao:/ any one get any offers today from Magee or BMC?
Im still waiting to hear from Magee and BMC :smile:
Reply 1191
Original post by bronagh93
Im still waiting to hear from Magee and BMC :smile:

So am I Bronagh :smile: wish they would hurry up!:frown: getting impatient! thought we would have heard today:/
a few people seem to be waiting to hear from Magee and BMC , I had a feeling we would have heard today aswell :frown: where would you prefer ?
Reply 1193
Yeah ano but lots of people seem to have already heard and that's worrying lol! emm my first choice would be Magee:smile: wbu?
I know :frown: well im from Derry so hopefully Belfast Met anywhere at this rate lol
Reply 1195
Aww that's good:smile: im from Lurgan so Derry is a good bit away from me but im still willing to go lol! But I wouldn't mind Belfast Met id go anywhere:smile: is this your first year applying for social work?
Yeah its my first year I completed my a-levels last year :smile: wby
Reply 1197
aww that's good:smile: em im just doing my A levels now atm:smile: so this is my first year applying for social work or any uni lol!:smile:
not too bad then :smile: have you just applied for social work
Reply 1199
Ive applied for social work and early childhood studies in Stranmillis, I have a conditional for that :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending