The Student Room Group

Infatuated with a verbally abusive ex **** buddy. Finding it hard to let go.... ?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by daisy136
I was seeing him March-June at uni, he's never been off my mind and I have been trying keeping in touch with him, to his rluctancy... About 2 weeks I saw him on a night out, he ignored my texts and then decided to briefly come over and said 'cant believe your actually here, ha' I had enormous grin and hugged him and then he went, I tried to follow but couldn't leave my friend on the dancefloor alone.
More recently were back to uni - he wants me to come round and then he doesn't want me to, then he says he was only going to use me.
I got all upset and once again, he's calling me a **** and telling me to go die. A lot has happened between us- admittedly*not all his fault.
But I care, explain and apologise - where as he doesn't give a.......

There's are some of the texts he's sent over the past few months:

The problem is with your cycotic behaviour is that it doesn't bother me because at no point have I had any emotional attachment to you whatsoever. The fact I would only come round late at night suggests that I was only coming for one reason and you were naive to think otherwise. You invited me round to your house and had sex with me despite not knowing me or anything about me. From the outset you gave the impression that you were a slut and clearly that is all you are. A cycotic attention seeking slut. Delete my number and never contact me again. I have no time for weirdos like you.

It's funny that you think I care. You told me you liked me like 5 times. I felt sorry for you. I was using you when I got bored late at night. Your pathetic. I had to text my friend to pretend he needed picking up so I could escape from you.

Now I'm back home I hav no reason to have anything to do with you. You are no use to me

How many times have i told you just to **** off. You never listen. All Iwanted from you was my ****ing wallet, nothing else. I hate you, you make me feel sick and I hope I never see you again you freak

Your a ****ing **** and I hope you die. Thats correct, I was shagging other girls when I was shagging you. Give a ****?

Since you I've been seeing one girl for like a month one girl was a gimp who I slept with a couple of times when I was drunk the other one was tht fresher girl I was with for like a month and then there was another one which lasted like 2 weeks. Don't know why I'm telling you this

Come round and I'll do your coursework.

---- i WANT to leave it but can't. He's been on my mind everyday several times since I met him in March and right now I'm feeling very hurt, I wanted him to be straight up with me - I Know he can be a nice when he wants to be. I ended up texting him this lastnight after our argument

I'm giving you the option - you either want to see me or you can keep telling me to **** off...i don't think you hate me as much as you tell me you do.
I need to sleep so if you don't reply by in the next 10 I'll gather that'll be a '**** off' and that will honesty be the last you'll hear from me again and I can promise you on that! I know I've said it a million times before, but really I cannot be dealing with you much longer and now that my ex is back tomorrow its different... I will be also changing my number from tomorrow.

***no reply***

So it be. I'm currently in tears by what you've said, I care and what you've said is hurtful and over the top. Your honestly such a nasty piece of work sometimes, I can't make you change how you are towards me and i'm sorry you think that way about me... You don't know me well enough in person and it's a shame. I'll be deleting your number tomorrow and also changing mine. I hope you find the slag deserve. Goodbye x

I then couldn't sleep and rang him twice upset no answer.

It's so hard for me to leave it like this, it isn't all his fault - Ive never mentioned what I've done or said but hes by far worse.

I'm incredibly infatuated with him it's un-healthy and it's putting me off focusing on other stuff. He's extewmly good looking, clever, witty, funny etc, it's all those things.... After all this time and getting so attached I don't think I could break it off [change my number remove his], I've become so needy for his attention.... Sorry if this is all a bit jibbled, I'm really upset and just need some advice

Just do your best to let him go, as you could see he doesn't respect you at all girl and was just using you as a late time booty call. I know it might not be easiest thing to do but you have to erase him from your life for good, all his good looks, intelligence, whatever is not worth his lack of respect towards another person that has done nothing but to show him love. He treats you like a piece of out-dated cheese, and i feel sad for you. Unfortunatly, he seems to be of very low character and a completely and genuine moron for what i've read. Please, respect yourself. You are young, intelligent, you can easily find someone that deserves you.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending