The Student Room Group

ONS - what to do next?

Ok so this Friday night I went out and a guy started talking to me and offered to buy me a drink. We were both with seperate groups of friends but they went on to other places and me and him stayed in the bar and chatted for about 3 hours. When the bar closed we went back to his and had sex. When we finished he said he was worried about his mate who was supposed to be staying at his house this weekend but wasn't there and it was now about 7 am, when we left the bar originally we walked to the bar where his friend was to give him a key to the housbut.the bar was shut and his friend gone
He asked me if I.would be offended if he went to look fohismate now as he wad in a bad place and he was worried for him I said no of.course not we got a taxi back to kine and he got out of the cab and gave us a kiss I said you have my number s and is like it if you rang / text me sometime cos i likeim and he said he would asas he likes ne too . I text him that night saying i hope he found his pal and hes ok and he text back saying yeah he found him thanks for asking with a smiley face and kisses . He hasnt text me since and I've tucked my phone up and don't have his number any more.
Do you think he will ring ? Should I just leave it. ? I have some of his clothes that he gave me to wear in tge taxi home so I was wondering if it would be wierd to casually drop then off at his place while I'm on my way past ? What do you think?
I think u should go drop his stuff off - Its an excuse to see him :wink:
The fact that he let you keep his clothes probably means he does want to see you again.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending