The Student Room Group

Medical ultrasound MSc Cumbria

Has anyone got a place on the above course?
Hi, I have applied. How about you?
Reply 2
I have applied as well - got an interview next week. How much is the course do you know?
I have an interview too! Feeling so nervous already, not quite sure what it's going to entail. Are you ready and prepared for it?
Original post by spc98
I have applied as well - got an interview next week. How much is the course do you know?

Are you a radiographer or already in the health profession?
Reply 5
Original post by HopefulStudent18
Are you a radiographer or already in the health profession?

No I’ve just got a biological sciences undergraduate degree. What about you? Do you know what the course fees are as well? Can’t see it on the website
Hiya, I’m thinking to apply next year. what was the interview like? What sort of questions did they ask ? Xx
hiya, I’m think to apply next year. I was wondering what type of questions did they ask in the interview and was it hard?
hiya, I’m think to apply next year. I was wondering what type of questions did they ask in the interview and was it hard???
Original post by spc98
No I’ve just got a biological sciences undergraduate degree. What about you? Do you know what the course fees are as well? Can’t see it on the website

Full time is 10,000 and part time is 5000 but you have to find you own hospital to do your placement, which is really hard. So you are better off applying for the 10,000 one x
Hey, did any of you get in? I would love to ask someone who does the course some questions :smile:
Original post by spc98
Has anyone got a place on the above course?
I have applied, waiting to hear. I am on my last year of Diagnostic radiography...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending