The Student Room Group

Webcam sex with strangers

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by chelseafan
Tried omegle and chat roulette. Both are just sausage fests with the occasional girl who will skip straight away.

The odd occasion I have been on omegle I have had girls tried to show me stuff and im a girl how weird is that :confused:
Original post by Charcharx
The odd occasion I have been on omegle I have had girls tried to show me stuff and im a girl how weird is that :confused:

Well obviously. They're probably lesbians.
Update: Horse bits found in Tesco webcams.
Original post by chelseafan
Well obviously. They're probably lesbians.

yeah, and that's about the 4th time she has responded to your "willing girls can't be found" with the increasingly heavy hint that she's up for it.
Reply 24
Original post by cambio wechsel
yeah, and that's about the 4th time she has responded to your "willing girls can't be found" with the increasingly heavy hint that she's up for it.

Ermmmm no
Reply 25
horny bbz wana see my 19 inch cock add me on skype HYPOTENSIVEWITHERECTION69
Reply 26
I love it when the girls are like, :eek: and i'm just sitting there like :dice::ahee:

The sheer sight of my manhood makes their jaws hit the flo.
I'm a girl and I've done it plenty of times. I can say I was hooked on it for a pretty long time (almost half a year). I would go on Omegle and Chatroulette every night without fail and wouldn't leave till I found a guy (or guys at times) to do it with. Trying to overcome the addiction, have been quite successful so far (haven't done it in a month). It's definitely very thrilling and fun but honestly very risky and dangerous especially for girls. You never know what kinds of people are on the Internet and that wrong move could cause footages of you being put up on the Internet. That was the thing that made me realize what dangers I was putting myself through by exposing myself online like that especially it could definitely come back and haunt me in the future. To whoever who may be interested in doing it, please please please think twice and be very careful about it.
Reply 28
Why would you? Like what is the point?
Isn't it awkward? What about potential streaming issues?
Original post by Hooj
I love it when the girls are like, :eek: and i'm just sitting there like :dice::ahee:

Lad. :rolleyes:
Original post by 19eightynine
Isn't it awkward? What about potential streaming issues?

box of kleenex?
Original post by Hooj

like this?

tumblr_lw9i9txJbm1qdyrwco1_400.jpg

also, for all you gentlemen

put a bra round ur butt and then "suprise m***********" them
Don't do it, you'll regret it.
Original post by Lizzie232
Apart from genuine sex...

They're mutually exclusive? The 1990s called, they want their views back
Have I? No
Would I? Never.
Reply 36
whyy?..is it because you can't get a girl/boy to have sex with you in person
Reply 37
Original post by myah_94
whyy?..is it because you can't get a girl/boy to have sex with you in person

Speaking from personal experience, I don't think this is the case. Certainly for some, but not exclusively for sure.

I haven't for a while, but I have in the past, and Charcharx is right - it's not hard to find girls. If you think that's the case you clearly haven't watched enough Sex and the City.

I'm not sure what the appeal is, but I'd guess it lies primarily in the exhibitionist/voyeuristic/carnal elements of the act. I mean, in the same way there's a sense of liberation in having sex with someone after meeting in a nightclub, not knowing their name, there's a sense of sexual liberation from interacting with someone you don't know on a purely sexual level. I've personally never had a one night stand, and I'm happy to never have done so (and let's be honest, they aren't difficult to come by so it's clearly a choice, not some sort of enforced celibacy), but I think maybe that desire, or need, was at least in part quenched by a more private sexual liberation enabled by the internet. There aren't really repurcussions, it isn't someone you know or will ever speak to again. Isn't that better than a one night stand?

Not saying it's part of a perfect society, just that it's reasonably explicable and, I think, not as morally condemnable as some here seem to think.
Reply 38
I had to insert my USB into her hard drive. I was juicing at 30MB/s

Lol.. But for real, don't do it, last time I came on the camera lens of my laptop and it took ages to clean, my cream is like superglue on a mean day

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
The thought disgusts me.

I'd prefer an actual real person in the real world, to be honest.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending