The Student Room Group

Mechanical Engineers of TSR

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Igotbbcalevel
Reddit is where the real engineers are at

Define "real engineers"
Original post by trapking
It used to be so active in the olden days especially around 2013-2016ish!

The engineering forums were ahmazin then and they were all kinds of engineers posting but its slowly died down.

Yeah we all caugh to engineering being dead and switching to tech LOL. But no I loved TSR back in the day, engaging in conversations and stuff, I hope its the same, i learnt a lot! Now I come here like once every 6 months when my code is taking long to run and I need something to do. What you all up to?
Original post by bigboateng_
Yeah we all caugh to engineering being dead and switching to tech LOL. But no I loved TSR back in the day, engaging in conversations and stuff, I hope its the same, i learnt a lot! Now I come here like once every 6 months when my code is taking long to run and I need something to do. What you all up to?

I don't agree with the first statement (at least at this current time) and I'm putting my full opinion on that on hold till I've had at least 1 years experience.

Wrt your other points, absolutely it used to be great on here but TSR has become very corrupt now. You can't speak the truth anymore on here without it being removed/reported; your account then gets suspended, issued with warnings or banned. It's crazy but really not surprising.

All is well with me brother, just taking each day as it comes. Glad to hear all is well with you too.
(edited 3 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest