Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

Adult nursing interviews?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by T-Price
I guys! Have my selection day this Wednesday! Was just wondering to those who have been what the group discussion is about? Would appreciate it if anyone could help! Thank you & good luck to everyone still waiting to hear x

Each group interview varies - I talked to 3 different people after theirs on my selection day and all had gone down different paths.

Make sure you are clued up on recent news and general areas of discussion in nursing (google it and BBC news). Also going over potential general questions like "most important skill for a nurse" you can find sets of these all over the Internet.

Hope this helps. Stay calm they are all very friendly, just make sure you're heard.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 61
Hi guys, had my interview on the 20th, I got a conditional offer yesterday!!
:smile:
Reply 62
Original post by nicknames
Each group interview varies - I talked to 3 different people after theirs on my selection day and all had gone down different paths.

Make sure you are clued up on recent news and general areas of discussion in nursing (google it and BBC news). Also going over potential general questions like "most important skill for a nurse" you can find sets of these all over the Internet.

Hope this helps. Stay calm they are all very friendly, just make sure you're heard.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you !!!
Reply 63
Original post by carmzeex
Hi guys, had my interview on the 20th, I got a conditional offer yesterday!!
:smile:

Congratulations!! Mines tomorrow! Have you got any advice or general tips you could give me?! Nottingham is my first choice & I'm so nervous!
Reply 64
Original post by T-Price
Congratulations!! Mines tomorrow! Have you got any advice or general tips you could give me?! Nottingham is my first choice & I'm so nervous!

Hey
ye just stay calm and relax, it's not really formal it's more of a chat than an interview. Just make sure you say something and appreciate other peoples additions to the discussion
Reply 65
Received a conditional offer today for Adult nursing!! :smile:)
Reply 66
Original post by T-Price
Received a conditional offer today for Adult nursing!! :smile:)

That was quick! Congrats :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 67
Original post by Amabel
That was quick! Congrats :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you!!
Hey guys hows everyone's offers going? :biggrin: i got a conditional offer for adult nursing which I will be firming for sure... my interview was on the Wed 6th of March and I heard back a couple of weeks ago! I hope there is at least one other bloke lol!
Reply 69
I have my interview today any advice will be a great help thanks all :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Still not heard anything. By anything I mean i havent yet been offered an interview :frown: I rang them up and they said not to worry but is anyone else still waiting???? Really don't know what to think!
x
Reply 71
Original post by Daveboi115
Hey guys hows everyone's offers going? :biggrin: i got a conditional offer for adult nursing which I will be firming for sure... my interview was on the Wed 6th of March and I heard back a couple of weeks ago! I hope there is at least one other bloke lol!

Hey I'm the other bloke; I'm doing the masters hopefully, with Bsc as my reserve. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 72
I was wondering for people who have received offers how long it took for the letter of confirmation etc. to come through. I got an offer over a week ago but still waiting?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey I'm the other bloke; I'm doing the masters hopefully, with Bsc as my reserve. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Aw excellent! Unfortunately I found out about the masters after my UCAS application had been sent off otherwise I would've done the same!! Adult nursing BSc for then :tongue:
I was wondering for people who have received offers how long it took for the letter of confirmation etc. to come through. I got an offer over a week ago but still waiting?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Took me a couple of weeks to get my letter!
Reply 75
Original post by Daveboi115
Took me a couple of weeks to get my letter!

Cheers. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 76
Hey! I have an interview at bucks new for adult nursing soon! Been waiting for this interview for quiet some time as I really liked the university... Any tips of what I should research on? Thanks (:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 77
I had the interview. It went ok just waiting for the outcome.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 78

Posted from TSR Mobile

Took me about a week x
Reply 79
Original post by sabs786
I had the interview. It went ok just waiting for the outcome.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Good luck!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending