The Student Room Group

help me go to college

Help me please! My name is Nick, I'm from Ukraine, I am 18 years old,
all my friends have already enrolled for 2 year I would really like to
go to college and get an education on construction engineer,
but I dont have this opportunity, my parents are unemployed, and
I myself am working loader market, money is only enough to live.
I think the world is not without good people, help if possible,
maybe with your help, the next year I join the college.
Thank you for your understanding and your support.

This is my Web Wallets Z249875401087 , E254204080245
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 1
Hello Nick2205,

Please let me know where you are wanting to study, assuming this is for September 2013?

Again, assuming you are not a UK national, do you have Indefinite Leave to Remain and also how long have you been in the UK for?
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 2
Original post by Spogg
Hello Nick2205,

Please let me know where you are wanting to study, assuming this is for September 2013?

Again, assuming you are not a UK national, do you have Indefinite Leave to Remain and also how long have you been in the UK for?

Hi Spogg! I've never been in the UK, and asked as though badly but I know a little English (something that has been studied in school). As for training, I want to join the National University of Water Management and Nature (city Rivne, Ukraine), Faculty of Engineering and Architecture Study abroad not even dream of (very expensive). I asked for help in Ukraine, currently received 4970 UAH (about 610 dollars), I am very grateful for all the support, that is not enough, but I hope for the best.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 3
Oh, so your asking us to pay for your education?
Sorry, I can't even pay for mine let alone someone else's.
Reply 4
Hello Nick,

I'm afraid Student Finance England will not fund you if you study at a home university out of England.

You'll have to find the funding based in Ukraine.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending