The Student Room Group

Edexcel January 2013 Official Mark Schemes

Scroll to see replies

Reply 100
Original post by Boy_wonder_95
Both are out.

Thanks, just found them!
Anyone have the edexcel 2012 and 2013 religious studies papers/ mark schemes? If someone could post it would be much appreciated!
Original post by tinkerbell_xxx
could you please post a pdf of the applied ict unit 3 & 7 mark schemes please? would be grateful :angel:

Here are the unit 3 and 7 question papers and mark schemes:
Original post by Charlie_white94
Anyone have the edexcel 2012 and 2013 religious studies papers/ mark schemes? If someone could post it would be much appreciated!

I haven't got the mark schemes for jan 2013, but here are the question papers. I will upload the 2012 qp and ms in a minute.
Original post by Charlie_white94

There are too many to post from june 2012 (there are 18). Is it all of them that you want, or just one or two specific papers?
Original post by brittanna
Here are the unit 3 and 7 question papers and mark schemes:

Do you happen to have any other exam boards? OCR and AQA please :biggrin:
Reply 106
They haven't released their markschemes yet.
Original post by Robbie242
They haven't released their markschemes yet.

Do you know when they would be out?
Reply 108
Do you know when they would be out?
No clue sorry, they release them at random times

Sorry, no :frown:.
Reply 110
Hi, does anyone know when the grade boundaries will be out? I got 62-65 in M1 is that an A?!
Original post by Burayda72
Hi, does anyone know when the grade boundaries will be out? I got 62-65 in M1 is that an A?!

Grade boundaries are out the day before results, so on the 6th March.

For M1, that will probably be on the borderline for an A. I think in my paper it was 63 for an A so it will probably be somewhere around there, but I don't know how difficult the paper was.
how many marks will i lose for answering a maths question incorrectly (it was the 7-marker in c2: i solved for 0-360 instead of 0-180) but getting all of the correct answers.. plus 3 incorrect answers??
Original post by genuinelydense
how many marks will i lose for answering a maths question incorrectly (it was the 7-marker in c2: i solved for 0-360 instead of 0-180) but getting all of the correct answers.. plus 3 incorrect answers??

I'd imagine that you wouldn't lose any marks as long as the solutions in the range were correct. I can't see on this mark scheme, but the mark schemes often say 'ignore all solutions outside the range'.
I'd imagine that you wouldn't lose any marks as long as the solutions in the range were correct. I can't see on this mark scheme, but the mark schemes often say 'ignore all solutions outside the range'.

excellent!! thanks. ^_^
Reply 115
Is there anyway i can get hold of the C3 official mark scheme? Please :smile:
Original post by MLogan
Is there anyway i can get hold of the C3 official mark scheme? Please :smile:

It's on the mediafire link on the front page.
Reply 117
Could someone upload the Geography unit 1 & 2 question papers and mark schemes please.
Original post by simibean
Could someone upload the Geography unit 1 & 2 question papers and mark schemes please.

Can you not access them from the link on the first post?
Reply 119
Can you not access them from the link on the first post?

The link one the post does not work for me.

Quick Reply

Latest