The Student Room Group

What is your current and all time favourite game?

title says it all really , what is your favourite current and all time favourite game

for me

currently its PES 2011 , i play on that a lot of the time.

and for all time it has got to be Championship Manager 00/01 , first game i really played much off.

Scroll to see replies

This question is complicated by the fact that when I go back and play old games they are NEVER as good as I remember.... except Ocarina of Time. So that's the all time favourite, current favourite is Mass Effect 2.
Reply 2
My favourite game atm and of all time is Minecraft. Never been much of a gamer except for Sonic and Mario Kart when I was younger.

I'll always miss my Sega :frown: lol
Reply 3
Loved Fable 3, Minecraft & currently Forza Horizon
Reply 4
Skyrim! :biggrin:
Reply 5
The first Devil May Cry :cookie:
Reply 6
Super Mario 64 on the Nintendo 64.

Come at me bro. :colone:
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 7
at the moment Killzone 2 and my all time favorite Command & Conquer : Red Alert 2.
On the all time, it's between the Sega Megadrive versions of Sonic the Hedgehog and Elder Scrolls IV. I'm not really gaming atm so can't name a current favourite.
Reply 9
All time, Super Mario Bros 3.
Current: Minecraft I just can't get enough of that game

All time: Crash Bandicoot 2 or Sonic 3 & Knucles

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 11
Don't really have a current favorite since I rotate what I play quite a bit. The one I played most recently and thought it was really good was BioShock 2.

All time favorite is Skies of Arcadia.
Reply 12
Probably Halo as a franchise.
Currently loving pokemon black 2. Favourite of all time is a much more difficult question, possibly the legend of zelda: ocarina of time or majoras mask.
Uncharted 2
ES Oblivion and Skyrim and Morrowind
Timesplitters on PS2
favourite MMO is LOTRO
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 15
All time is LoZ: Majora's Mask/Super Mario 64
Current is Mario 3d Land
Probably the Total War series. Can't wait for the Rome sequel later this year. Star Wars Battlefield 2 multiplayer was also ridiculously fun on PC.

(I would say Pokemon Blue but I think the original pokemon games are probably everyone's favourite).
Current: Battlefield 3
All time: COD4
Currently: The Walking Dead PC game and Metal Gear Rising
All time: Stubbs zombie rebel without a pulse, was one of my most memorable games.
Reply 19
Current: European War 3
All time favorites: Ace Attorney series, Assassin's Creed III, Age of Empires III, Recettear, Cave Story, Pokemon Leaf Green (childhood game)

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest