The Student Room Group

Ravensbourne Foundation Diploma Offer Holders 2013

Scroll to see replies

Original post by dnslzr
What comes in the enrollment pack? I'm not in the UK right now and I only arrive on my enrollment day :unimpressed:

- General info on the enrollment process, and what the day will entail
- Enrollment Forms
- Student Union Info
- Finance Forms
- A sort of one off enrollment fee of £140 that you have to pay before you can be allowed to be educated on the premises, it's not the same as tuition fees/student loans, I believe it's separate.
- And the date and timing of when to get there.

I think that's it ...

Hope that helps :smile:
Reply 101
anyone else being put up in scape east for 2 weeks?
Yes I am, got the letter through the other day! Wasn't expecting it tbh! You exited?!
Reply 103
Wasn't expecting it either, was planning on crashing on my brother's floor until it was done so this is a bit of a step up! Do you know if we have to get there at a particular time? Excited but not organised haha
Original post by maisymei
Wasn't expecting it either, was planning on crashing on my brother's floor until it was done so this is a bit of a step up! Do you know if we have to get there at a particular time? Excited but not organised haha

Erm well I just got an email from them and she said anytime after 2pm! Do you think it will just be people doing foundation? What pathway are you doing? X

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 105
Yeah just got the email too haha! I guess so as most universities don't start until later, I figured thats why there are spare rooms there as first year students wont have started. I am on fashion and textiles pathway? What are you on?
There should be some more of us too I guess? Most of the people I met on the induction day things were living in London already.. Im on Fashion and Textiles as well. Did they tell you about food and travel?
Reply 107
Yeah sure there will be more, though only met people from London too. Yeah saw food and travel offer, sounds good to me. Are you moving from far?
Yeah I'm glad. Journey isn't to far either so can't be too bad. Im coming up from East Sussex. How about you?
Reply 109
Moving from Norfolk
Oh quite far then! What floor at scape you on?!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 111
I'm on the first floor at scape Greenwich. Are you going to both induction days - trying to work out how I am going to manage the commute in each day :frown: plus the cost. Wish it was after term started so we would already be in halls!
I'm on the first floor too :smile: I have the same problem.. I emailed them today and said I might be late as I have to commute and it costs so much in peak time aswell!

Quick Reply

Latest