The Student Room Group
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

architectural technology? Ntu

Just looking for students who applied for architectural tecnology, architecture and Interior Architecture and Design. I applied for architectural tecnology and got a conditions offer, if you applied for these at ntu give me a message! :smile:
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 1
conditional for architectural technology :biggrin:
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 2
Well done :smile: what uni did you apply for ?
Reply 3
I've accepted an unconditional offer for Architectural Technology at NTU. I'll most likely be starting on the 2nd year though. I have enough real world experience to skip the 1st year. I'm a bit nervous about going to uni though, as I'll be 24 by the time September gets hear. It's going to be strange being 5 or 6 years older than most people.
Reply 4
Oh right cool, umm... When I went to the offer open day there was mature students there too so you shouldn't be nervous :smile:
Reply 5
Original post by callumbjd
i've accepted an unconditional offer for architectural technology at ntu. I'll most likely be starting on the 2nd year though. I have enough real world experience to skip the 1st year. I'm a bit nervous about going to uni though, as i'll be 24 by the time september gets hear. It's going to be strange being 5 or 6 years older than most people.

hi no need to stress. You are only 24 yrs old. I'm doing arch tech and have just completed yr 1, and i'm 33. Another friend of mine is 50 yrs old on the course, so don't stress about your age. Heads up though if you are going for this course get a laptop that can handle the cad programe (4-6 gig windows 7 not vista or an apple)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending