The Student Room Group

Where where you raised?

Scroll to see replies

Born in Gloucester, moved to Cambridge when I was about 5.

Moving up to Scotland for uni, but I can see myself moving back to Cambridge when I'm qualified.
Born in Barnstaple :smile: raised in a large north devon village and then moved to a smaller town,

Posted from TSR Mobile
Born on little island called west mersea in essex, then moved at 10 to colchester, then to greater London for past 5 years
Durban in South Africa till I was around 10 then I moved to Ireland, boring.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 144
Born and raised in a quite small village in TANZANIA!!
early life (5 years) in Brussels, Belgium
followed by 3 years in Amma, Jordan
then 2 years in London
5 years in Kuwait
currently living in Seoul, South Korea
If you would've asked where home was 4 years ago I would've said I had no home, but now I would scream Seoul in a heartbeat. Never have a felt such a strong sense of belonging to an area before, absolutely amazing feeling! :-)
Born in North London, Crouch End. Raised in North East London, Walthamstow.
Original post by Skimblyskamble
early life (5 years) in Brussels, Belgium
followed by 3 years in Amma, Jordan
then 2 years in London
5 years in Kuwait
currently living in Seoul, South Korea
If you would've asked where home was 4 years ago I would've said I had no home, but now I would scream Seoul in a heartbeat. Never have a felt such a strong sense of belonging to an area before, absolutely amazing feeling! :-)

That's amazing!
i find all of those pictures so,beautiful.where I live is no where near as beautiful as the countrysides of Europe.I was born in Canoga Park, California.I moved to Agoura Hills California when I was 3 years old.i've lived here most of my life.i live 45 miles north of Los Angeles and 12 miles east of the Pacific ocean.we have beautiful weather.
Reply 149
Dalry.jpg

In the middle of nowhere
Born in Barnstaple :smile: raised in a large north devon village and then moved to a smaller town, thought I would add some pictures.

The picture with the yellow umbrellas in the middle of the square that's where I live now,
The one with hunter is where I was raised.
The one with loads of road signs is where I was born :P

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 11 years ago)
born in stevenage, hertfordshire (birth place of lewis hamilton and alex pettyfer lol). moved to bognor regis, west sussex, when i was about 5/6. not the nicest place - basically a seaside town thats suffered quite a lot from the decrease in tourism to the seaside. moved to ballarat, in the state of victoria in australia when i was about 8, then moved back to lovely bognor when i was 12. been in bognor since (aside from moving out for uni).
Born in Dover, raised in England/Germany
I was born in Hanoi (Vietnam) and grew up in Singapore/Melbourne (Aussie).
Reply 155
Born in Sri lanka, Kandy (Paradise) then moved to Colombo and then finally to England.
Here for ten years (Szczecin):
szczecin1.jpg

Here for the other ten (Reading):
8223841898_6341c05064_z.jpg
Reply 157
Born in Lithuania (1994)
moved to London at age 3 (1997)
lived in East London til age 10 (2004)
moved to Atlanta, GA for a few years
moved back to London at age 15 (2009)
Currently live in Chadwell Heath, East London
Moving to Sheffield for university at age 19 (2013)

heres my sixth form:

This is my old high school in America:
Small valley just outside Cardiff, South Wales.
I lived in Corfu, Greece from 1 years old to 4, but we moved back to Gillingham, Kent where I've spent most of my life.

Quick Reply

Latest