The Student Room Group

im ****ing DUMB!

I wen to withdraw some money from a cash machine and out of nothing a very cute girl who was there with her friend {and a group of her piers i guess}starting to flirt me{touching me while talking with her friend in queue and started conversation three times}...{because im european my english isnt so good and we just goofed of a bit about it when i asked her something and couldn't understand what i was trying to say} we had a real connection {like in movies where you see it and u don't believe can happen in real life} but as always i ****ed it up and after she helped me with the cash machine, where i ask her her help in something, i just looked at her said a thank you and then turn away continuing my life...

pff she was very pretty and polite {gf material as they say, not like the other girls you meet when going out at night that they are just for a bang}

to be honest i don't really know why i started this thread but i feel really angry and disappointed from myself... feel free to swear/make fun of and whatever else you can think...i deserve it!
(edited 11 years ago)
You'll get over it. Happens to me all the time and I keep getting over it.

Just enjoy being young. The last thing us guys need at University is a girlfriend :colone: (Assuming you're at University).
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 2
Ok,

First thing - your wallet is £20 lighter.
Second thing - did you see that guy behind you? He was awesome !
Third thing - your wallet is £40 lighter.
Fourth thing - you owe me £60.

Do you see where I'm going with this ?
(edited 11 years ago)
Thought you were going to say this was a scam and they stole money of you
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by slacker07906
You'll get over it. Happens to me all the time and I keep getting over it.

Just enjoy being young. The last thing us guys need at University is a girlfriend :colone: (Assuming you're at University).

i understand..im of the same logic but ive been like that even before uni and ive had enough of it and this year i always look for the extra something as they say but at the end i end up all always with the same and same again..when something seems to wroth i just threw it and choose the quick, the "swallow", etc...
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 5
Based on my ex gf's I would guess that you have some link to Portuguese.... Am I right? :biggrin:
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by Delbyo69
Ok,

First thing - your wallet is £20 lighter.
Second thing - did you see that guy behind you? He was awesome !
Third thing - your wallet is £40 lighter.
Fourth thing - you owe me £60.

Do you see where I'm going with this ?

sry to disappoint you but behind me there was no guy..just these two petite girls.. second of all i dont carry wallet just my card and the rest keys and cell in the pockets..
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by ihatebrownbread
Thought you were going to say this was a scam and they stole money of you

nah...btw whose "they"?
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by Stevo112
Based on my ex gf's I would guess that you have some link to Portuguese.... Am I right? :biggrin:

not really.. :smile:
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by almalibre11111
nah...btw whose "they"?

I assume 'they' is "girl who was there with her friend {and a group of her piers i guess}"
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by Intriguing Alias
I assume 'they' is "girl who was there with her friend {and a group of her piers i guess}"

they were kinda more far away i didnt carry them all in my back ;p
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 11
not really.. :smile:

worth a guess like!
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by Stevo112
worth a guess like!

;p
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 13
you only saw her for a few minutes you'll get over it. the same thing might happen next time you're at a cash machine :smile:
Reply 14
This is the kind of thread you make when you don't talk to enough girls.
Original post by Yawn11
This is the kind of thread you make when you don't talk to enough girls.

judging based on?unfortunately your statement is false. {especially the last two months you don't even wanna know :wink:}
Reply 16
judging based on?unfortunately your statement is false. {especially the last two months you don't even wanna know :wink:}

Righhttt cause making threads about girls you barely met makes you a real player. Go you!
Original post by Yawn11
Righhttt cause making threads about girls you barely met makes you a real player. Go you!

i don't like the term "player" these are bull****s that "lads" like your self claim....i made a thread about something that happened. period

ps. cause judging with 0 facts or knowledge makes you clever and not clown. go you!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending