The Student Room Group

applying for accomondation through clearing

hello guys, i need a little help! im trying to apply for accommodation but due to limited availability, im not able to choose specific residences, it says i can only prioritise the type of residence i would like and im going to choose a 40 week contract for an en-suite self-catered room, is this all i have to pick? also, does this mean i could still end up in a shared bathroom depending on the spaces there are? sorry final question, this one may sound dumb but if an en-suite is not be available and they give me a shared bathroom would my catering prefernces stay the same? thank you :smile:

also im a bit worried that im going to end up in one of the less nicer accommodations as obviosuly i get whatever is left, how have other people's experience been with applying for residences through clearing? (this is for cardiff btw)
(edited 8 months ago)
Reply 1
hey, i'm looking for someone to take over my accommodation contract, its a studio.
Reply 2
Original post by Tanatswa17
hey, i'm looking for someone to take over my accommodation contract, its a studio.

hi, i haven't really looked into studios so im not too sure what they entail
(edited 8 months ago)
Reply 3
If you choose to live in a studio, you will have your own bathroom and kitchen so you won't have to share with other people
Reply 4
Original post by Tanatswa17
If you choose to live in a studio, you will have your own bathroom and kitchen so you won't have to share with other people

i have already applied for accommodation now unfortunately sorry! studio seems a bit out of my budget too

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending