The Student Room Group

Really struggling with C2 maths

I am sitting a C2 Edexcel maths exam next month but I don't understand any of it.

My maths teacher has given the whole class 4 solomon papers to do over the Easter break but I can only do about 2-5 questions (not full questions just individual parts) without having to look up how to do the rest.

We do have a Heinemann textbook which all through the year the teacher has set exercises from which for the most part I have done apart from a few where I just couldn't be bothered and stupidly left it, which I am now regretting.

Does anyone know how I can learn the entire unit within a month considering that I do have 3 other A Levels to do, I wouldn't even mind coming out with a C as long as I pass.
Mate :smile: solomon papers are actually harder then the real exam soo dont worry :smile: if you getting high fifties or lowish sixties (57-63) in paper D or E onwards you're doing brilliant :smile: practice makes perfect

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Original post by That_Clever_Guy
Mate :smile: solomon papers are actually harder then the real exam soo dont worry :smile: if you getting high fifties or lowish sixties (57-63) in paper D or E onwards you're doing brilliant :smile: practice makes perfect

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks for the dose of optimism but I am really scared because I don't even think I can get 20% on these solomon papers, I looked at the mark scheme and everything seems so illogical for me.
Reply 3
If you have any specific questions ask TSR. The people on this site are amazing mathematicians and would be glad to help you. Also maybe get a tutor to go through the topics you are finding hard.
Try looking on examsolutions.net for thousands of videos and exam questions with worked solutions.

If your school/college is signed up to them, also make use of mymaths.co.uk and mathsnetalevel.com
Original post by RAJW
Thanks for the dose of optimism but I am really scared because I don't even think I can get 20% on these solomon papers, I looked at the mark scheme and everything seems so illogical for me.

Yeh man i know what you mean but trust me practice makes perfect :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending