The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
No, the 'pretty crap things' involve him losing his job, his dad and my parents nearly splitting up. None of which, I sincerly hope, have anything to do with the two of us. We haven't had any major problems in the relationship (i.e. trust issues) yet *crosses fingers*

Maag x
Reply 21
wow. :p: what happened on this thread? Did I spark some controversy?
maag101
No, the 'pretty crap things' involve him losing his job, his dad and my parents nearly splitting up. None of which, I sincerly hope, have anything to do with the two of us. We haven't had any major problems in the relationship (i.e. trust issues) yet *crosses fingers*

Maag x

Ok, thats cool, thanks for the clarification Maag. I'd suspected it'd be the former, but can never be too sure....
keenya2006
wow. :p: what happened on this thread? Did I spark some controversy?

you wish sweetiepoos, if anyone here has sparked anything, it's me ok :wink:

Leave it to the master ok.
Reply 24
No no, I think it may have been Keenya2006. Credit where credit is due!!!
Reply 25
well lots of negative replies. Whoever suggested a promise ring, that sounds really good. I dont want to get engaged with prospects to getting married pretty soon i mean not until after uni, I just want it to show our love and comittment.
i really can see this going somewhere. My friends mum and dad got together hen they were 13!!
Reply 26
maag101
No no, I think it may have been Keenya2006. Credit where credit is due!!!

haha lol thanx :p:
Anonymous
well lots of negative replies. Whoever suggested a promise ring, that sounds really good. I dont want to get engaged with prospects to getting married pretty soon i mean not until after uni, I just want it to show our love and comittment.
i really can see this going somewhere. My friends mum and dad got together hen they were 13!!

and millions upon millions of 'friend's mums and dads' did likewise, and split up... :wink: Aren't I the scrooge....
keenya2006
haha lol thanx :p:

we can share the credit if you like? :cool:
Reply 29
white_haired_wizard
we can share the credit if you like? :cool:

What's in it for me :wink:
keenya2006
What's in it for me :wink:

Half the credit :wink:
Reply 31
white_haired_wizard
Half the credit :wink:

oh that was bogus :p: very harsh
maag101

What if you look at your relationship critically, seek out the problems, deal with them and by doing this reduce the chances of you breaking up? Cause that's what I do with my partner, we've been together for over a year and have been through some pretty crap stuff together. I'm going to Uni this year, but I can see us (realistically) growing old together. Does this mean that I am an 'unrealistic teenager'? Cause I don't actually think it does. And I resent you for generalising.

Are you saying you resent me for generalising? Because i'm saying exactly the same thing as you! I see myself growing old with my boyfriend but i realise that relationships need work to make them the best they can be. Being unrealistic in a relationship often leads to a breakdown because what you THINK you have with your partner and what you ACTUALLY have are two very different things.
Some immature fool neg repped me.... i presume it was you Talya, care to explain the reasons exactly? It was my opinion, which is basically, much immaturity fuels cloudy decision making. Of course, my post comprised an element of sarcasm...however, it still had its point, thus it was informative. You should grow up. I'm seriously tempted to neg rep you on the basis of retaliation but thankfully i'm not immature to stoop to such levels, a level you seem willing to embrace and demonstrate.
Reply 34
The question of what situations you should or should not give rep in is a debate for About, not H&R :smile: PM me if you are still concerned.

Latest

Trending

Trending