The Student Room Group
Maybe architecture? possibly physics (but a lot of physics courses I would assume require further maths to at least AS level)? perhaps a specific branch of engineering such as aeronautical or aerospace (since you want to do engineering).
By the way: This is the Postgraduate Forum.

Concerning your A Levels: What is your fourth? I am not sure, it it is wise to choose Product design. Most universities with a decent course in Engineering/Material Science/Physics would prefer Chemistry or Further Math, Architecture is often looking for art, I think. Thus depending on the university, I think, you have not so many choices. Unless you absolutely love Product Design and these are exactly the subjects you will reach the highest marks, then it may be better. I would ask in the engineering forum and/or the general undergraduate forums.
Reply 3
I had offers from Birmingham Exeter Cardiff and Bath, all of which I got without further maths. You don't need further maths at A-Level at all to get offers for Physics degrees! :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Pond Studies
you can study Product Design Bsc and any pretty much any Industrial Product Design and Engineering Degrees. Most of the top universities ask for an A in either Maths or Physics for these though.
Original post by Frandinola
you can study Product Design Bsc and any pretty much any Industrial Product Design and Engineering Degrees. Most of the top universities ask for an A in either Maths or Physics for these though.

This thread is 3 years old. It's likely the OP has nearly finished their degree by now.

Latest

Trending

Trending