The Student Room Group
Reply 1
I got both of them on ps2. I never completed the second one though. Lost interest when I had to sneak through that weird building to get a laptop or something.

I enjoyed the first but it can get tedious at times with the car chases.
Reply 2
I see... Anyway Im so thrilled to hear abt this game coming onto the psp... Just waiting now for it to be released in the uk
Reply 3
sunny316
I am looking forward to this game and I will buy it the day it comes out.. Anyone else into these kind of action games?

Yup I played & completed the first one on the PS2 & I must say it was a great game :smile: The glitches were a bit of a problem because I had to reset the console alot of times forsingme ot play an entire level again etc.
Reply 4
Ah, The Getaway: Black Monday. Yeah, how were you supposed to sneak around that office place and not get spotted, I spent ages trying to do it and could never get out. I didn't mind the first one, completed that :smile: Just a shame there was not as much depth as in in GTA.
Reply 5
Cb.Incus
Ah, The Getaway: Black Monday. Yeah, how were you supposed to sneak around that office place and not get spotted, I spent ages trying to do it and could never get out. I didn't mind the first one, completed that :smile: Just a shame there was not as much depth as in in GTA.

Yeah you can't compare it to GTA obviously...
Reply 6
Cb.Incus

Hahaha I spent ages on that aswell. You were supposed to hind under the table and get out from the other side. It was cool

Latest