The Student Room Group

Getaway with my boyfriend

Jjj
(edited 11 months ago)
Reply 1
Original post by YourGirlParleey
I’m 22 years old and I’m dating this guy who is working and living abroad, and only comes this side maybe after three months. So we are planning to see each other soon and I have to go to London, UK to meet up with him for a week or two but I don’t know how to tell my parents. I really want to go, btw I’ve never been out of my country and it will be my first time going on an international trip

Do you still live at home? Where would you be flying from? Do your parents know about the guy you're dating?
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
Do you still live at home? Where would you be flying from? Do your parents know about the guy you're dating?

No, I’m a third year university student. I don’t live with my parents. And no, they don’t know him, I’ll be flying from South Africa
Reply 3
No, I’m a third year university student. I don’t live with my parents. And no, they don’t know him, I’ll be flying from South Africa

If you're not living at home then I don't think it's that much of an issue really? This won't be the first time meeting will it?
Reply 4
If you're not living at home then I don't think it's that much of an issue really? This won't be the first time meeting will it?

It’s not our first time meeting
Do you think it’d be wise to just tell them, even though I know my mom might not approve? (She’s kinda overprotective)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending