The Student Room Group
Campus Green, University of Dundee
University of Dundee

Accomodation

Hello,

Was just wondering if people knew when the accomodation application opened? Getting concerned that i have not got an email yet.

Thanks,
Matthew.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I havn't got an mail yet either. I hope they will send it in the next weeks...
Campus Green, University of Dundee
University of Dundee
Reply 2
I still don't have mine, although I'm feeling a lot better about it now that I know I'm not the only one

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Probably Belmont flats but I'm not really that fussed at the moment.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
What courses is everyone doing?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
Mathematics :biggrin:
Reply 6
Cool. My uncle did maths at dundee. I'm doing law (hopefully)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
Very relieved to hear I wasn't the only one who hasn't found out! Hopefully Belmont since its so central and I'm lazy haha!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8
Hey guys, I have a question, but instead of making a new thread I'd rather just post in here since it refers to accommodation. I have until the 6th of June to reply to my UCAS offers and will most likely be firming Dundee for mechanical engineering, but I'm wondering if this is too late in terms of securing a place to live in? :smile: I have my exams throughout the next two or three weeks and therefore I'll be able to estimate my results and firm the appropriate university, Dundee is my top choice as of right now. I presume that the later I contact the university with my decision the lesser my chance of getting the desired flat, right? This is especially important to me, as my budget will be rather limited and I need to get the cheapest place possible haha. I'd be grateful for any help, thank you very much in advance.
Reply 9
Original post by Liquidise.
Hey guys, I have a question, but instead of making a new thread I'd rather just post in here since it refers to accommodation. I have until the 6th of June to reply to my UCAS offers and will most likely be firming Dundee for mechanical engineering, but I'm wondering if this is too late in terms of securing a place to live in? :smile: I have my exams throughout the next two or three weeks and therefore I'll be able to estimate my results and firm the appropriate university, Dundee is my top choice as of right now. I presume that the later I contact the university with my decision the lesser my chance of getting the desired flat, right? This is especially important to me, as my budget will be rather limited and I need to get the cheapest place possible haha. I'd be grateful for any help, thank you very much in advance.

Good to see another engineer, albeit a mechanical one! :biggrin:

The 6th of June won't be too late at all to secure your place. Like you said, you may have less of a chance of getting the place that you want, but I doubt the place you want to stay in, (West Park if you want the cheapest,) will be fully booked by then. As far as I'm aware, but don't quote me, most people stay on campus at Belmont/Heathfield. West park is a 10 minute walk so I guess it's less popular.

Good luck with the exams! :biggrin:
Reply 10
Just to say to everyone who haven't checked their emails, the accommodation office is now open! :banana:
Reply 11
Just got my email :clap2:
Reply 12
I didn't get an email?
Reply 13
Original post by E....
I didn't get an email?

neither did I :/
Reply 14
Original post by roarwalk49

Ah okay, I don't feel so bad then! They must be doing them in batches
Reply 15
Original post by E....
I didn't get an email?

Original post by roarwalk49

Have you tried logging into your eVision account and clicking on Applicants Intray? My friend said she didn't get an email but she got one in her intray. It could also be in the junk box for some reason.
Reply 16
Original post by Liammm
Have you tried logging into your eVision account and clicking on Applicants Intray? My friend said she didn't get an email but she got one in her intray. It could also be in the junk box for some reason.

I've logged in to my dundee but I don't have an email from them. What do you mean by applicants in tray, I don't see it anywhere? Sorry, I'm probably being really stupid!
Reply 17
Original post by Liammm

Ah sorry, I found it! Still didn't have anything about accommodation though, only scholarships :frown:
Got the email this morning!

I've replied already, thought the West Park area seemed the best to go for. What's everyone else going for?
Reply 19
What ones are really close to everything, Belmont & Heathfield or West Park ??

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending