The Student Room Group
Robotics at Plymouth University
University of Plymouth
Plymouth
Visit website

We have a spare room for a Plymouth Uni student 2013 (:

Helllooo guys & gals.

Living in 16 Queens Anne Terrace next year (PL4 8EG if you want to google map it haha). It is opposite the main Uni campus, nearer than the majority of Plymouth's halls of residence! This house is really decent. It was a refurb last year, so everything is modern and new.

-washing machine/ tumble dryer/ dishwasher.
-3 communal toilet/showers/ 7 ensuits.
-back courtyard with seating area.
-huge kitchen/lounge.
-50 inch t.v./ sound system, blah blah blahhh...

Anyway, so currently we have a spare double room (: it's not ensuit but it is opposite the room's shower/bathroom (modern too). It's on the second floor and is pretty spacious! No deposit needs to be paid, plus all bills are included, at £95 a week, it's actually well worth it.

There are 9 girls in 13 of the rooms so we kind of would want a lad so the other guys don't feel over powered haha. Although girls are less messy.. We're all easy to get along with people, who all gather together for pre drinks, sometimes dinner. 4 of us will be freshers again next year so we aren't a boring house haha.

Get in contact on here, Facebook, whatever if you'd like to see the room :smile:

p.s. I'm a BioMed fresher this September, say hi if you are too aha.

Esther King.x
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 1
Hi I was wondering whether you still have this room going? And if so whether it is possible to see some pictures?:smile: I'm starting at Plymouth college of art this September and I'm trying to find somewhere to stay. Sorry to disappoint but I'm a girl... Ha!
Would love to here back from you.
Jo x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Robotics at Plymouth University
University of Plymouth
Plymouth
Visit website
Reply 2
Heyaaa (: That room ended up getting taken a while back, although another room has just become available :biggrin: The girl had a bit of a thing with one of the guys in the house haha, so she wants to get away from living with him. Such a shame, silly relationships, however it would be nice to have another new face in the house.

haha it's fine having more girls in the house, just get worried about bitchiness, cause the house now is really balanced with personalities and we get on brill, just a bit nervous about who moves in next. I know that sounds ridiculous haha.

I don't have many photos right now, except for the ones with us lot in them haha. I can try to get some for you (: Think my landlord took loads at the start cause he was pretty proud with how it turned out. A few of the housemates are at PCAD (: so you won't be alone in that aspect :biggrin: xX
Reply 3
Thanks for getting back to me:smile: last week I went down to Plymouth and found somewhere to live. But I hope you find someone to take the last room and they are not a bitch ha:L x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Is the room still free?
Reply 5
hahaha thanks jpenny (: Did you find a nice house? x

Heyy Jade, sorry to say, but the room is taken now. Clever Student Lets are a really good student property letting agents! They're really friendly, ask for Mark or Lougas, they will show you all the nicer houses haha (; Their number is...01752 500511. Good luck gal.x
Reply 6
This is such a late reply! Yes it's really lovely thanks..... It's seaton avenue. Basically near the top of mutely road...! If you know where that is ha! Hope your having a good summer:smile: xx

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending