The Student Room Group

Return items from Selfridges topshop!

Hi.
Im just wondering does anybody know if I can return an item I bought from the topshop in selfridges to a normal topshop shop?!?! Please help! Thanks!! Xx
Reply 1
I don't think so, because the barcode on a topshop receipt would be different to a self ridges one so it wouldn't scan. I work in a different deparent stores and we can't return concession items that we stock if they're bought from the actual shop. But Selfridges may be different-you could always give them a ring and ask?
Reply 2
You can, you have 2 weeks to return to selfridges, 4 weeks to Topshop
Reply 3
I did think about the barcode but I thought it is from topshop with the label and everything so it should be fine right?!?
It's because I don't have a selfridges near by as I bought it when away for the weekend and now I don't want it anymore!
Have you done it before?
Reply 4
I work in Topshop so does the receipt say Topshop at the top? Then yeah you can. If it says Selfridges then no you can't x

Posted from TSR Mobile
I don't think so. My friend tried to return something just brought from a Tosphop concession store in Outfit to and actual Topshop and they said she had to return it to Outfit.
Reply 6
The receipt says selfridges but it says topshop aswell. Its annoying because its topshop just that I bought it from selfridges!!
Reply 7
They will let you exchange, but can't give you cash back I presume, unless its a topshop receipt, go in and ask they might be fine with It since you can prove you purchased it. I mean we accept debenhams and fenwicks so I can't see it being any different

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8
I bought items from Selfridges in London I live in Liverpool were can I return

Quick Reply

Latest