The Student Room Group

What to wear to Zara induction?

I have my induction day at Zara tomorrow and I don't know what to wear. Do they provide uniform? To the interview I just wore a shirt and smart shoes but I'm not sure what to wear for the actual job? I'm working as a stockroom associate, anyone who worked at Zara know what to wear thanks?
Reply 1
what did you end up wearing?
Original post by SongBird2020
I have my induction day at Zara tomorrow and I don't know what to wear. Do they provide uniform? To the interview I just wore a shirt and smart shoes but I'm not sure what to wear for the actual job? I'm working as a stockroom associate, anyone who worked at Zara know what to wear thanks?

For the induction just wear something casual then you should get uniform on the first day.
Original post by SongBird2020

DO NOT BUY FROM ZARA, very rigid return policy, no exceptions. I am sure they will go bankrupt like all other stores that had these rigit return policies. I contacted head office, no exceptions. I bought some birthday gifts, guessed on the sizes for my kids and I could not make 30 day rule of return as I was extremely sick, they will not bend policy. Save your money and spend it with companies who are caring and make exceptions when people are sick. This company should be boycotted for their policies. Also, their products are cheaply manufactured. My kids seem to want to buy from here so I will steer them away and reduce all purchases as I am stuck with wrong sized items. Spend your hard earned money where it is appreciated.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending