The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by totalgeek
Are we talking about the one on the graph? I just did 16,000-4,000 to get 12,000N

I got that too.
Reply 781
Are we talking about the one on the graph? I just did 16,000-4,000 to get 12,000N

Oh my lord! How dumb am I! I forgot about the graph! :frown:
When we get our final physics gcse grade, do they give us what we got in unit 3??
Reply 783
On the space exploration question, I said "yes" and wrote a fifteen line answer on knowledge for knowledge's sake, the space race, the end of the cold war and Russo-American diplomacy regarding the International Space Station.

Can I lose marks for being sarcastic? :frown:
Reply 784
Original post by AnnaMaiDo
When we get our final physics gcse grade, do they give us what we got in unit 3??

Yes :smile:
Reply 785

Original post by NightStrider
I got that too.

Did it even ask for anything more than that?
Original post by grammar12
Oh my lord! How dumb am I! I forgot about the graph! :frown:

It was only one mark (I think), so it's not that bad! Don't get down over it:smile:
Did everyone remember to convert the 60cm perpendicular distance to 0.6 metres? I almost got caught out by that one...
Original post by Farhan96
Did it even ask for anything more than that?

Yeah the answer was 16,000 - 4,000 = 12,000.
That's all the question asked for.
Original post by Sean Robinson
Did everyone remember to convert the 60cm perpendicular distance to 0.6 metres? I almost got caught out by that one...

Ffs i forgot lol, bloody lost a mark now
Original post by NightStrider
I got that too.

sameeee
Reply 791
whiich question was this on?
Reply 792
I'm starting the unofficial mark scheme here: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2361118&p=42776551#post42776551

I've be working on it after 7PM and I'll try to finish it by today...
can we start making an unofficial mark scheme using the questions that person kindly typed out for us? :smile:
Original post by Sean Robinson
I almost forgot but then I got some decimal number when I did it with 60cm so I just logically thought it didn't make sense and changed it to metres. :smile:
Reply 796
Would I lose the marks for the graph if I drew it in pencil? Would the scanner pick it up?
Reply 797
Personally, out of all the three sciences I felt that physics was surprisingly the most straight forward.
Original post by Raruin
Would I lose the marks for the graph if I drew it in pencil? Would the scanner pick it up?

Hmmm I drew in pencil too, so I hope it's okay\!
may already have been asked but unofficial grade boundaries? :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending