The Student Room Group

A Level '3 Day' Cram Revision?

I am curiousssss to know whether anybody else finds it easier or more bearable to cram in revision within the last few days leading up to the exam?
(Obviously I'm assuming you ALREADY know the content and understand it 100%) so i mean cram in recapping info and refreshing it in the mind, with 100% previous learnt knowledge
So does anyone else do that too? Or am i a lone wolf, I don't know if this is crazy but I find it absolutely impossible to revise unless under pressure
Let me know your views guys :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I can do last minute revision like that. For example my A2 ISAs this year were a nightmare: because I had missed several months due to illness I got back into school a week after an operation to find out I had 7 days to for three ISAs... Safe to say I was not amused :tongue: so I can revise like that but really prefer not to.
At GCSE I was able to do this. Now I'm at A-level, it's impossible as I would be far too overwhelmed. However, the few days leading up to an exam I get a weird sort of adrenaline rush, probably stemming from fear, and I go through EVERYTHING just to bring them to the fore of my mind.
Reply 3
i found cramming and working under pressure useful. I managed to get two A's with 3 day revision. But, this time i am revising a month before my exams!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending