The Student Room Group
University of Essex
University of Essex
Colchester
Visit website

Anyone go to or are considering applying to Writtle College in for 2014/15?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Hayleigh96
yeah same, i'm glad they're not strict about it now, do you have facebook?

Yeah so glad they not strict about it, and yeah I have Facebook, Alice Blunden. Feel free to add me, my profile picture is me and my boyfriend. Oh and I joined the group for the animal management group :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
University of Essex
University of Essex
Colchester
Visit website
Original post by DaveParker
Well at least I know I won't be the only one in my halls haha, by the looks of it I'll be the only person doing Agriculture

Don't worry Dave, 95% of guys on campus are Ags, like to think they own the place:wink: You'll find plenty when you arrive, just not strictly on this forum!
Reply 82
Hey everyone, I'm studying Agriculture bsc starting in sept, staying in Tabor 1/3 halls :smile:
Original post by MajonaZ
Hey everyone, I'm studying Agriculture bsc starting in sept, staying in Tabor 1/3 halls :smile:

I'm doing BSc Ag, but in Tabor 2, finally found another Agric haha
Hey Dave,
Am doing interior architecture. I know how you feel, it feels like am the only one doing the course lol.
Original post by JasonDavis
Hey Dave,
Am doing interior architecture. I know how you feel, it feels like am the only one doing the course lol.

I doubt were the only ones aswell haha
I doubt were the only ones aswell haha

Yeah you're right, no doubt about it. But it's good to know at least a few people before going. :smile:
Yeah you're right, no doubt about it. But it's good to know at least a few people before going. :smile:

Yeah, everybodys in the same boat really
Reply 88
Hey Hayleigh, I am staying at Gill, I agree it is nice there.

Hey, im staying in Gill as well
Original post by lucylj1
Hey, im staying in Gill as well

Oh that's cool! woop woop
I can't wait to start! I guess we'll bump into each other if we're in the same building :smile:
Reply 90
Oh that's cool! woop woop
I can't wait to start! I guess we'll bump into each other if we're in the same building :smile:

Haha yeah we will, i havent seen anyone else staying in Gill!!!
Original post by lucylj1
Haha yeah we will, i havent seen anyone else staying in Gill!!!

Yeah you're the only one I know at the moment that is staying in the same building. What are you studying?
Is everyone ready? I haven't even started packing yet hehe
Reply 93
Yeah you're the only one I know at the moment that is staying in the same building. What are you studying?

Yeah and plus ive looked on facebook and there wasnt a page for Gill halls and im studying animal management, what about you?
Is everyone ready? I haven't even started packing yet hehe

Same, I tried to go shopping and I didn't have a clue what I needed and what I didn't hah
Original post by lucylj1
Yeah and plus ive looked on facebook and there wasnt a page for Gill halls and im studying animal management, what about you?

There weren't? Oh that's a shame. Oh cool :smile: I am studying Interior Architecture.
Same, I tried to go shopping and I didn't have a clue what I needed and what I didn't hah

I went to Staples to get some equipment for my course, half of the things on the list I had no clue what it was or how it looked. Apart from the equipment, I have no idea what to bring. hehe
only 10 days till we all go :biggrin: :tongue: anyone else getting more excited then worried now?
Original post by Hayleigh96
only 10 days till we all go :biggrin: :tongue: anyone else getting more excited then worried now?

I know! It's coming round so fast...I am getting more excited at this stage :smile: can't wait! How about you?
I know! It's coming round so fast...I am getting more excited at this stage :smile: can't wait! How about you?

Same, I'm more excited for freshers then anything else though, still not sure if I'm gonna dress up for freshers themed nights though

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending