The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Black Golf GTI. Very nicely kept. No the kind of thing a bum has.
hey but he might have lied on this blog thingy.. u never know.. if it is true i dont think it's right that u should stay with him.. but before you tell him he'slying try tofind some ID or ask him for his.. n if he says yu dont trust him just leave him.. i mean if he wasnt lying he'd just show you. seriously ask him for his ID.. he's over 20 hemust have one..
Reply 42
Just steal his wallet, and check out his drivers license, or if you really want to clever make him speed and get pulled over.. Then you can get a good look at it :smile:
Reply 43
Weirdly, I don't want to do anything to scare him off. I need attention right now as I have just had a massive breakup and if I am depressed, I am going to flunk my exams. So I am kinda using him as a distraction. And the stealing of the wallet could be dodgy...

Yeah, I'm not making this easy for myself am I...
I agree with the person somewhere above this post....

It is possible that he lied in his blog, maybe to be respected more?

Who knows, but at the end of the day (or begining for that matter) your above the consenting age and so is he, if you want to do it more then do it :smile:
Anonymous
Weirdly, I don't want to do anything to scare him off. I need attention right now as I have just had a massive breakup and if I am depressed, I am going to flunk my exams. So I am kinda using him as a distraction. And the stealing of the wallet could be dodgy...

Yeah, I'm not making this easy for myself am I...

does he know this? cos if yes he is MASSIVLY taking advantage of you, you know the whole mercy **** thing....

but if it was good and you dont mind him taking advantage of you carry on with your arrangement
Reply 46
He knows I have had a recent breakup and he knows that I am still angry at my ex. He does not know how recent the breakup was...
Anonymous
He knows I have had a recent breakup and he knows that I am still angry at my ex. He does not know how recent the breakup was...

Well he obviously knows your lonely and craving attention so he took that to his advantage and bedded you, is that what you want your body used like that, if it was just no strings sex then i'm afraid it's not gonna cure the pain of a bad break up, it will only make the pain worse.
Reply 48
She is doing the same though. :smile: Rebound sex.
Who cares what age he is? Hes blatently got loads of money and will spoil you. Have fun!
Reply 50
*grins*

I wish he would. But we are not dating. So I think spoiling me is the last thing on his mind.

Can you imagine me telling my parents I have a 28 year old boyfriend?
dont tell them! unless it turns serious just say your going out with some 'friends' whenever you meet
i'm 19 and going out wiv a 30 year old - ironically we both thought each other was 23 when we met. we have a good time together but its obvviously not going to be a long term thing as i'm going to uni in sept so whats the point in telling your parents?! they'd only whinge. i just tell em i'm going to a friends - they nevver know.

enjoy it while you can!
Reply 53
I just made the mistake of hinting at him that I really liked him. He didn't really respond to that...

This is messing with my head. He lied about his age to get me into bed! Why do I like him?
Reply 54
Are you absolutely sure that you didn't mishear or whatever when he first told you his age? Everybody seems to be jumping to the conclusion that he is or has lied, but is there no possibility he said he was 28 and you've gotten confused? I'm just thinking out possibilities.
Reply 55
No, I have a text from him.
Anonymous
I just made the mistake of hinting at him that I really liked him. He didn't really respond to that...

This is messing with my head. He lied about his age to get me into bed! Why do I like him?

Course he won't respond he's had his cake and ate it
Reply 57
If that is the case, why is he still talking to me?
Reply 58
Cos he wants more?
maybe he still wants to talk to you as a friend but does not wanna go any further

Latest

Trending

Trending