The Student Room Group
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
The £5 a week ticket is some what limited though, they just go down Wilmslow Road and that is it. Once Stagecoach by out Finglands expect that to rise to £20 a week.
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester
Reply 21
How far is fallowfield from the city centre and the uni, is it possible to walk? I'm thinking of choosing Richmond Park and Sheavyn House as my 2nd and 3rd choice. How are they?
Lola4000
How far is fallowfield from the city centre and the uni, is it possible to walk? I'm thinking of choosing Richmond Park and Sheavyn House as my 2nd and 3rd choice. How are they?

It would take at least 45 mins (maybe an hour depending how fast/slow you walk) to walk to city centre, so it'd be easier to get a bus. Probably about half an hour to walk to uni from Fallowfield, but bus passes are cheap so it's worth getting one.
Reply 23
Lola4000

there's not alot of point putting those as you're 2nd and 3rd choices cause they're both pretty heavily over subscribed every year (especially richmond). If you've got somewhere like owens park/oak house or a less popular hall as your first choice then it should be fine but if you don't then you're running the risk of being put somewhere completely random.
Reply 24
Pimpin aint easy

Latest

Trending

Trending