The Student Room Group

cant get over boyfriends past, please help!

So my boyfriend is a little bit controlling when it comes to other guys etc (weve been together about 2 months). He was my 2nd boyfriend, but the only one ive been sexual with.

The problem is, he has had a million girlfriends- its not the sex that bothered me, but the fact that hes had like 10 girlfriends- from about a year long to 4 years long etc.

Theres always another 'ex' thats mentioned because hes still friends with most of them, and tbh it bothers me A LOT.

I dont want to just be another girlfriend, which tbh it feels like I am. He doesnt seem interested in me, but more what I can give him i.e. security. I barely get any affection unless its sexual.

The other day, we got talking about hobbies and he mentioned that one of his ex girlfriends has offered to give him really cheap guitar lessons and offered some for free (shes very good, and hes trying to improve). They were together over a year, and its something he only mentioned when i brought it up (which is fine, but hed have gone mad if it was the other way round).
He said hes not going to have the lessons but its the mere fact that its just another ex that hes 'friends' with, and its really getting to me.
Theres just always an ex on the scene with him and it makes me feel really used and like Im just going to end up the same.

I know its my insecurity but I dont know how to get over it!

By the way, all his best friends are girls and I have NO problem with them hanging out alone or whatever. but its the fact its an ex wanting to give him free/cheap lessons, its someone hes never mentioned to me before and he only mentioned it when i brought it up.

How can i deal with it, i have spoken to him about it, but he doesnt see why its a problem (which fair enough it shouldnt be).
You probably will just end up being another girl he's put his dick in. If you think that's a reason to break up with him then break up, but if you don't think it is then get over it.
Reply 2
You either put up with it. Or maybe you ask why they split up etc.
Reply 3
Original post by Mycroft Holmes
You probably will just end up being another girl he's put his dick in. If you think that's a reason to break up with him then break up, but if you don't think it is then get over it.

yep your right
Sounds like a player. If you don't want a be his past, then you should make him your past first.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending