The Student Room Group

boyfriend said that my new personality is really *****y

he was drunk, but alcohol just makes him more honest. he's not wrong either.

ive lost all my good traits, i cant even draw or paint anymore, i dont have any empathy anymore. not towards people. nor animals. i feel like death is actually a blessing for most so pretending otherwise was pointless. like in shelters, when they put them down instead of making them wait years in a tiny cramped space

my family keeps trying to make my life hell. its insane how disloyal and toxic your own blood can actually be.
im tired, of every aspect of my life. i feel like i resent my boyfriend and our dog more and more each day for being a constant source of stress and pain.
i dont even feel sad anymore. its like the more something hurts me the, less i feel.

i dont even expect advice at this point because wtf can you do in this situation?
Original post by Ciel.
he was drunk, but alcohol just makes him more honest. he's not wrong either.

ive lost all my good traits, i cant even draw or paint anymore, i dont have any empathy anymore. not towards people. nor animals. i feel like death is actually a blessing for most so pretending otherwise was pointless. like in shelters, when they put them down instead of making them wait years in a tiny cramped space

my family keeps trying to make my life hell. its insane how disloyal and toxic your own blood can actually be.
im tired, of every aspect of my life. i feel like i resent my boyfriend and our dog more and more each day for being a constant source of stress and pain.
i dont even feel sad anymore. its like the more something hurts me the, less i feel.

i dont even expect advice at this point because wtf can you do in this situation?

This doesn't sound like a nice situation at all.

It seems like something has gone wrong somewhere and you need to address it, so please seek help. It can be scary to do so but I promise you, the absolute single worst thing you can do now is to sit back and do nothing about this.

Hope you'll be OK.
Reply 2
Original post by Scotland Yard
This doesn't sound like a nice situation at all.

It seems like something has gone wrong somewhere and you need to address it, so please seek help. It can be scary to do so but I promise you, the absolute single worst thing you can do now is to sit back and do nothing about this.

Hope you'll be OK.
i've tried. i keep telling my boyfriend that i cant cope anymore. suggested that we move somewhere, start over.he won't listen. the only offer of 'help' i got from him is 1. 'see a shrink' - been there. useless, they cant help me. 2. 'we can rehome the dog'. - its not even an option, a dog like ours could never be rehomed
the whole thing is a vicious cycle with no way out
Reply 3
Might need to find a new hobby, anything that might give you some interest in a topic for a while. When I figure out a proper solution I'll let you know but so far I've got nothing on making life more tolerable.
Reply 4
Original post by Bio 7
Might need to find a new hobby, anything that might give you some interest in a topic for a while. When I figure out a proper solution I'll let you know but so far I've got nothing on making life more tolerable.
my life would be more bearable if we could just move far away from this place
i just dont enjoy anything anymore, i feel stressed and on edge 24/7

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending